seanw is offline Banned

Gear from Malaysia

For all you bro's who live in Asia, I have just discovered that you can purchase Sust250 and most the of the PCT drugs over the counter in Jahor Bahru. JB is a city just across the causeway from Singapore. You can buy it from ANY Pharmacy, I did it today so I know first hand this is OK. You can get deca as well but it is 25mg per 1 CC so its not worth the effort. Andriol is also available. It is actually legal to sell there. I dont know if you can get this stuff in Kuala Lumpur but I have friends there who are checking this out. Prices are excellent as well. I could get Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG no problems.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't singapore a very strick country regarding drugs other than steriods ?

Deanko is offline New Member
    As you would get beheaded in Singapore for spitting chewing gum out on the street, imagine what they would do if they found a bag full of sust! Just kidding about the beheading part...although you can still get arrested and thrown in jail for spitting chewing gum out on the sidewalk...but Singapore does have strict laws against all sorts of drugs and their trafficking, including gear. From my understanding, Malaysia does, too. So, be careful over there, bro! Now, Thailand, on the other hand...

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Good to know, but are their any prople from over there in this board

Angelis is offline Banned
    no im not from there but I have a friend who lives there and she said that steroids are illgal there so watch what you do bro

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Im Not So Sure I Would Advertise That Considering You Are Still Over There...goodluck

seanw is offline Banned
    Well first of all they dont behead anyone here, they hang them ! Hard drugs are not condoned here, if you are caught with trafficking qauntities then they well hang you. There was a european guy sentenced here yesterday to two years in jail for posessing and using Cocaine, it was his first offence. Now having said that it is illegal to sell AAS here in Singapore but not illegal to buy it apparently. Now in Malaysia I went to a reputable Pharamcy and they had a book of what they could sell and Sust and Deca was on the menu, as were all the PCT drugs, dont ask me why they just do. Funny thing was, Clen was not legal to be sold without a prescription.

clinton_7777 is offline Banned
    *Edited. Read the board rules! Do not post email addresses. Break the rules again and you will be suspended or banned*

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    this thread is from 2004 and the guy is banned so i dont think you will be getting an email buddy.

Thread Information