Thread: Not sure

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Not sure

Ok this girl is in a nursing program and all against me taking roids. Can someone verify this info for me please?
    "steriods are derived from cholesterol and when its injected into ur body they interact with intracellular receptors ( nucleotides in the DNA) so it alters the rates of transcription ( miosis-copying of reproductive cells), so the then when this happens....i am not gonna get into the chemistry because its too long but it increases sodium and potassium levels, and ultimately blood pressure, and poses a wide array of serious side effects like significant cardiovascular disease, irreversible enlargement of the heart, and development of polyps and malignancies of the colon. also genetic defects that can never be altered like hirsutism and other masculinizing changes in secondary sex characteristics cells.
    so why would u risk it to big bigger, are u to lazy to actually do the work so u thnk its cool to take the short cut then?" Ok so does this make sense? Yea a reason I don't I'll end up with her is this lol

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with that bro...

peace

db

Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    Good luck with that bro...

peace

db
    lmao anyone verify it though haha

bump

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    why are you worried about masculinizing secondary sex characteristics? are you a b1tch? well I guess that is what an AI or AE does... Prevents the tits, but what she is talking about is for women and hair growth-clit enlargement-deepening of voice and the such.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    why are you worried about masculinizing secondary sex characteristics? are you a b1tch? well I guess that is what an AI or AE does... Prevents the tits, but what she is talking about is for women and hair growth-clit enlargement-deepening of voice and the such.
    lol ohh ok thanx

Angelis is offline Banned
    yeah ive heard of these things when I brought it up with my doctor... the enlarged colon and heart thing I mean. Dont know about the rest.

Thread Information