DELUCA is offline New Member

dizziness is unbarable

Im on my 10th week of 500 mgs of sust n 400 mgs of eq, for the last 3 days i have felt soo dizzy when i stand up. When i sit down i feel fine but when i walking around or taking a shower i feel like im gonna faint.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Could be just a flu bug though.

Have you had your vitals checked lately?

nah, my left ear is ringing pretty bad too

By the 10th week I doubt it is anything you haven't noticed before. Go to Dr and get a quick check up. If you feel your BP is high...get it checked. Are you running any anti-e's for bloat? Maybe that could be it.

Are you eating properly? How's your hydration?

im goin to the doc now thanks for the advice

Keep us updated!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    Im on my 10th week of 500 mgs of sust n 400 mgs of eq, for the last 3 days i have felt soo dizzy when i stand up. When i sit down i feel fine but when i walking around or taking a shower i feel like im gonna faint.
    What you described sounds like low blood sugar or else low blood pressure. Steroids are supposed to elevate your blood pressure, so its possible maybe you are not eating enough to make up for the increased calarie consumption while on steroids? Ever have your sugar checked? Hypo/hyper glycemics and diabetics (sugar problems) then to have noticable problems when going on steroids. You should get this checked.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    What you described sounds like low blood sugar or else low blood pressure. Steroids are supposed to elevate your blood pressure, so its possible maybe you are not eating enough to make up for the increased calarie consumption while on steroids? Ever have your sugar checked? Hypo/hyper glycemics and diabetics (sugar problems) then to have noticable problems when going on steroids. You should get this checked.

Thats what i am thinking

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    bro, do not hesitate on this. if you have a type of diabeties you need to treat it.

Ok guys its bout 6 pm Sunday, just got in from the er room. When i left to drive to my family doctor the dizziness was unbarable. I pulled the car over and puked everywhere. I called my mom up and she drove me to the doctors. I could barly walk. Every time i got up from laying down the room would spin and i would vomit. Doctor didnt know what was wrong with me and sent me to the er. Sat there for 6 hours. Had 2 IV'S of salt water and abunch of medication that made me feel even dizzier. I got my bloodtest done and everything was high but not too high. The dotors said i have a viral vertigo and could go away in a few days to a few weeks

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to here your ok bro. Good update..

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    When your sitting down you have a lower heart rate (RHR). When you rise and move around your heart rate should increase, if this does not happen and it stays the same rate as your RHR, then you faint. I would advise you to get your blood pressure checked immediately. And also check on your blood sugar, though its probably ok, Still would be a good idea considering what your doing.

Thread Information