Thread: Fina mg/ml???

hill8985 is offline Associate Member

Fina mg/ml???

I have searched and can't seem to find how many mg's of fina you get depending on how many carts you use. I know one kit is 2 grams and 2 kits are 4 grams and so on. My question is, if you use a conversion kit, how many mg's of fina will you get as a final product when using the 2 gram, 4 gram, 6 gram kits and so on. Hopefully someone can clear this up for me...Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    usually most companies make each 2 grams per kit with 25 cc's of fluid

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    ok... if a 2g kit makes 25ml then how many mg of fina are in a ml. I know 75mg ED is a good dose, I'm wondering a 2g 25cc kit would be how many mg's per ml....and a 4 g 50cc kit would be how many? Just so I can know how much each dose should be

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    if you had 40ml of oil that was converted using 4grams of tren , you would have 40ml@ 100mg/ml

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by hill8985
    I have searched and can't seem to find how many mg's of fina you get depending on how many carts you use. I know one kit is 2 grams and 2 kits are 4 grams and so on. My question is, if you use a conversion kit, how many mg's of fina will you get as a final product when using the 2 gram, 4 gram, 6 gram kits and so on. Hopefully someone can clear this up for me...Thanks
    Okay... you are aware, I assume, that a cart that is supposed to contain 2g theoretically contains 2000mg, right? Okay, and you will know the total volume of the finished product. So for a rough and possibly slightly overestimated strength, you could just divide the total mg of tren (2000mg) by the number of ml of product and wa-laaaah. So, for example, let's say you end up with 25ml as someone suggested. Then let's assume 2000mg of active ingredient. Okay, now, you haven't made allowances for BA etc but this is just an example. Divide 2000 by 25 and you get (drum roll) 80mg/ml which you can assume to be slightly greater than the actual strength. Assuming this example fits your yield, you could assume a 1cc dose to be 75mg. There ya go. It ain't rocket science... just grade school math. You can refine your measurements but this ballpark stuff ought to do ya. If you feel, after a few days, that the dose is too high, just lower the volume of your injections by 25% or so for a few days and see how you feel. Since you made the gear, you might not know the precise strength but you will know it is the same strength cause you know it is all from the same batch.

Thread Information