kafabe is offline Junior Member

Gear ,brands, UG ,VG ,HG, prices

I have been on the board for a couple of months now. I read the threads every single day for hours. The thing I read the most about is gear and prices. I know for the past 5 years, I have never seen gear as cheap as you guys get it. I read posts of guys telling what they got and how much it costs, which is the pricesa I always have to give (10c 10ml of test for 100dollars, 10c 10ml deca 130$, dbol 100 for 85$, sus amps 12$) then everyone comes on with replys saying that is way to high and i would never give that for any of it. Then someone Please tell me what to do, because in 5 years I have never found any better prices and I have to use the gear for my profession, so if I said I was not going to give that, then i would not have any gear. Trust me I have tried everything. About 5 years ago I order through email from korea, it worked for about 6 months then it finally screwed me and it did not work anymore, but the prices where not alot cheaper, maybe almost half as cheap. I was just wondering how many have to give these prices and how many actually get the great prices. Just a topic to discuss.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u just gotta know the right people and find sources. lots of dudes wont get the good deals others do, but if u have a reliable source it doesnt matter if the price is a little higher than normal. at least ur gettin good stuff. the bros that r getting the dirt cheap deals have been in the game for a long time.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The more you buy and the more you become trusted...the better the prices get. It's a business for a lot of people. Regulars who buy 500 amps of sust get a better deal than Joe Blow wanting 20 amps of sust.

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    it just takes time and patients and getting to know people and sooner or later you will find someone who will help you out....

smbmx63 is offline Junior Member
    What if we have poor social skills?

Thread Information