best cycle for the money?

I'll try to make this question as simple as I can. I am trying to put together a cycle and totally confused about what compounds would be best for my budget. My guys prices are as follows for these specified drugs:

Winstrol - $250, 50mg/ml, 20ml
    Test prop-$190, 100mg/ml, 20ml
    Equipoise - $315, 300mg/ml, 20ml
    Deca - $200, 200mg/ml, 20ml
    Primobolon depot- $360, 200mg/ml, 20ml vial

(I know he's steep, but his quality is top notch and I can trust him)

Ok, now based on my budget I'm going to have around $800 to spend, give or take a $100. The problem here is in order to run a decent amount of prop, I'm going to have to sacrifice a compound or two based on my budget. So would you run a MINIMAL amount of test with more compounds, or more prop and only like one other compound??(I know all about tren , that will come into play also, I'm not counting that right now) I mean, how important is test prop when your using drugs that do not aromatize easily like EQ or Winstrol? Any help is appreciated.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    **** thats insaine prices bro. whats your cycle experience and stats.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    those prices are extremely high

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    those prices are extremely high
    what's it matter if the gear's legit.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    never said there's anything wrong with it keymastur ... just said that the prices are up there

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if u know its good stuff and its ur only reliable line then IMO no price is too high.

wut r ur stats and cycle exp.? always have test as a base but prop needs to b shot everyday so look into some cyp or test e. for 1st cycle i would stick with test e or cyp at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. but it all depends on stats,whether its time for u to start.

This is probably my 4th or 5th cycle, however only my 3rd cycle stacking any drugs. I am 241 lbs right now, probably 17 or 18% bodyfat if I had to guess. The drugs that I can get my hands on are all top quality. ie. Syd Labs(australia) Schering, Red Star labs(China) etc etc. I would rather pay the extra buck for top quality gear and a source I trust 101%, just my opinion. I know he's high, I'm not asking for anybody's opinion on the prices I pay. I'm asking for help on which drugs to run for the best results with the money i have to spend. I know that everybody is always saying that test should be your base, but if your using drugs that do not aromatize easily, COULD I GET BY WITH A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF TEST? Say 200mg/week? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best cycle for the money?-robs-pics-009.jpg  

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    at least 300mg test ew

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i wouldnt go anylower than 400mg/week. JMO....

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    not to put your top quality products down or anything but the only one thats decent is schering but thats my opinion. syd group/redstar not the best of products.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i would go with 3 bottles of prop (that will last 12 wks at 500mgs) and one bottle of eq and do at least 400wk of that. but you will be short on cash for your pct stuff so spend wisley or get more money

Jackman is offline Banned
    jesus bro i wish i was your source! with those prices hes making a lot of $ off you.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    3 bottles prop and 1 bottle winny. what brand are you getting for that price anyways?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Confidence in the product and availability of all elements of the stack are worth quite a few extra bucks. I probably wouldn't bother, at those prices, but if I really wanted to hit the gear, I would pay more from a trusted source than less from just any shady character hanging around the gym or a doubtful internet source.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would run min 300mgs a week of test.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Thtas insane man, id waiyt a loittle while you find a better source..for only the price of the EQ you could buy 2-3 great cycles.

The test and Equipoise is from a killer underground lab, I'll give you the name if you PM me, I dont want to give it out over the forum.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    The test and Equipoise is from a killer underground lab, I'll give you the name if you PM me, I dont want to give it out over the forum.
    you can give out lab names - but i wouldn't recommend you start dishin out the guy's email addy to people

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

Wow that don't sound good..

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I think he only knows the name, if he had the addy he probably wouldnt have to pay these outrages prices, lol

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    I'll try to make this question as simple as I can. I am trying to put together a cycle and totally confused about what compounds would be best for my budget. My guys prices are as follows for these specified drugs:

Winstrol - $250, 50mg/ml, 20ml
    Test prop-$190, 100mg/ml, 20ml
    Equipoise - $315, 300mg/ml, 20ml
    Deca - $200, 200mg/ml, 20ml
    Primobolon depot- $360, 200mg/ml, 20ml vial

(I know he's steep, but his quality is top notch and I can trust him)

Ok, now based on my budget I'm going to have around $800 to spend, give or take a $100. The problem here is in order to run a decent amount of prop, I'm going to have to sacrifice a compound or two based on my budget. So would you run a MINIMAL amount of test with more compounds, or more prop and only like one other compound??(I know all about tren, that will come into play also, I'm not counting that right now) I mean, how important is test prop when your using drugs that do not aromatize easily like EQ or Winstrol? Any help is appreciated.
    if they are UG labs gear they are very high,but u trust the guy and hes got good stuff right ,so then there is the best thing about it ,u geeting legit stuff so ,is worth paying the hig prices,good luck bro and my self will go with test pro eq and maybe some primo ,but runtest at around 400 to 500 mg and the rest is up to how much $u got left,my .02

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro who would want that source at those prices? also isnt this solicitating and against the rules?

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Prices...

These prices are to high. I would do some research and I'm sure you can find better prices. Send me a PM.

Nah, I dont have his addy, just the name of the lab. But I am 100% sure its legit and of great quality.

Thread Information