dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

for those that dont aspirate

I always aspirate but I here a few people here dont. well today I did a shot in the bicept. when I pulled the plunger, in came the blood. ya it was a pain in the ass having to change the pin and all. but I would hate to see what happens with 100mg prop and 75mg tren in a vien. just thought I would share.
    later bros

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    You probably wouldnt be able to inject nearly all of your gear into the vein before you realize youre in a vein. It injects so fast and feels very very different. But it would still cause some annoying problems like coughing so aspirate !!!

I always do. it was just a reminder to others. btw, what would happen besides caughing? would ya get dead?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i drew blood the other day for the 1st time too, everyone should always aspirate .

no u wouldnt die, it would suck ass but it wouldnt kill u. it would take a lot to kill u i think. im not too sure wut else wud happen.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    thanks dive kid- good advice always. My frist few injections I didn't aspirate - I didn't die(of course), but it really made my feel nasty.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    i asperated and no blood but i must have moved the needle after i asperated into a vein, then and after the injection i passed the fvck out and woke up with a bloody face, from hitting it on the floor. scary ****.....with all the right variable(genetics, adverse reaction ect) you could probably die.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Damm dend, that good you tell the story for all the newbies that dont aspirate to take it more seriously.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Had the same thing yesterday
    - I always aspirate & I've never had any probs, never hit a vein or a major nerve - but yesterday I hit 3 veins in a row!!! Couldn't fu<kin believe it!! V glad I aspriated tho........

slacker is offline Associate Member
    hmmm, ive never aspirated and ive never had a problem i know i should but sometimes its akward.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    hmmm, ive never aspirated and ive never had a problem i know i should but sometimes its akward.

EVERYTIME!!!!! I can't stress that enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seanw is offline Banned
    why do you change the pin if you hit blood ? If its cleanlyness I would have thought that it was in your body and out again if you stuck it straight back in (which I have done) that would be OK. whats the issue with that

Thomacski is offline New Member
    what does aspirated means?

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomacski
    I think you should search around for a bit there bro.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    suck back the plunger a little bit

hope u havent been doin a cycle lately and not knowing little important things like this one!

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    why do you change the pin if you hit blood ? If its cleanlyness I would have thought that it was in your body and out again if you stuck it straight back in (which I have done) that would be OK. whats the issue with that
    u dont have to change the pin it just makes it dull if u pull it out and re-inject but i never change it.

aspirate means when u have the needle injected u pull back the plunger to c if blood goes into the needle, if blood does come into the needle it meansu have gone in a vein and u shouldnt inject. if no blood then inject. checkout www.spotinjections.com bro

spm162 is offline Associate Member
    Just to all that don't realize the importance there is a thing known as an embolism which by def is the blockage of an artery, whether it be in the lungs or the heart or where ever. An embolism can form from a lot of different things like fat, air, tumor cells, blood clots and so on. If you don't aspirate and inject into an artery or vein, you leave yourself wide open for getting an embolism, which potentially can kill you if it gets to the right place, i.e coronary arteries/pulmonary arteries, etc. Is this likey to happen?...No. Is it possible?...Yes. So why would anyone not aspirate before injecting. It very disconcerting that this basic knowledge is overlooked by some, because of its consequences. Case and point: ALWAYS aspirate and research what the heck you are doing before you do it. (only if you enjoy living)

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spm162
    Just to all that don't realize the importance there is a thing known as an embolism which by def is the blockage of an artery, whether it be in the lungs or the heart or where ever. An embolism can form from a lot of different things like fat, air, tumor cells, blood clots and so on. If you don't aspirate and inject into an artery or vein, you leave yourself wide open for getting an embolism, which potentially can kill you if it gets to the right place, i.e coronary arteries/pulmonary arteries, etc. Is this likey to happen?...No. Is it possible?...Yes. So why would anyone not aspirate before injecting. It very disconcerting that this basic knowledge is overlooked by some, because of its consequences. Case and point: ALWAYS aspirate and research what the heck you are doing before you do it. (only if you enjoy living)

I think you should do some research on this statement. There have been a number of threads on this in the past and Docctors and nurses have stated that you would have to inject MANY cc's of air to cause an embolism. Presumably the syringe is filled with roids and not air so injecting it into a vein would noy cause an embolism.

First off, I am 1 year from my D.M.D. I give people injections every day so if there is anyone who would know it is me. Sencondly, we're talking about oil which is even more dangerous then air. There is no specific amount of oil, air or whatever you are injecting and everytime you inject something like this into a vein or artery it has the POTENTIAL to kill. Why would you even question this. If you want to find out how much it takes to be safe vs. die...then don't take the 1 sec out of your life to pull back on the syringe and inject blindly into your muscle.

smegs is offline Member
    i cant stand these threads about people not aspirating, if you dont want to aspirate your a complete fool and good luck...
    it takes 5 seconds to do it, and it could potentially save you from many problems and save your life
    and spm162 is 100% right, oil is much more dangerous than air (although 3cc's of air into the blood can lead to a minor/major heart attack)

wow, this thred sure went out of controll. all I wanted to do was remind people to aspirate , seeing that I was glad I did..lol

Quote Originally Posted by spm162
    First off, I am 1 year from my D.M.D. I give people injections every day so if there is anyone who would know it is me. Sencondly, we're talking about oil which is even more dangerous then air. There is no specific amount of oil, air or whatever you are injecting and everytime you inject something like this into a vein or artery it has the POTENTIAL to kill. Why would you even question this. If you want to find out how much it takes to be safe vs. die...then don't take the 1 sec out of your life to pull back on the syringe and inject blindly into your muscle.

just a question then, how come when you go for a tetnis(spelling?) shot at the ER, they dont aspirate ? when I went the nurse just ramed it in

Thomacski is offline New Member
    Thank you very much for the help!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    just a question then, how come when you go for a tetnis(spelling?) shot at the ER, they dont aspirate? when I went the nurse just ramed it in
    some substances can either be given im or intravenously. But for the most part nurses and doc do aspirate they r just so proficient at it that you don;t even notice. They don;t need to crank back on the plunger to be asured, they just slightly pull back with there finger and it might not even be noticeable.. However if they did hit a vein it would come in very easily there wouldn;t be much resistance like when not in one.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Nurses and Doctor's can feel the aspiration very easily because they have given so many shots. If you are not in a vessel and keep the needle perfectly still it only takes a slight amount of pressure (and this can be done very quickly) on the plunger to sense vacuum. If they were in a vessel there would be no resistance but rather just immediate blood draw...In addition, while not in a vessel injection resistance is much higher.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    injecting is childsplay but yes, asp is a must no matter what. keep it simple, if you have noone helping you do your shoulders or quad. easiest injects and you can see what your doing. IMO

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    injecting is childsplay but yes, asp is a must no matter what. keep it simple, if you have noone helping you do your shoulders or quad. easiest injects and you can see what your doing. IMO
    i agree there i love the quads for the simple fact i can do it so easily on my own. sit on the bed with whatever leg i want stretched out and it goes in smooth as butter... very little pain too because it's so easy to keep still

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    i can't reach my shoulders bro...to fvcking wide..lol

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Oh yea man, apiration is crucial.

Second day of my first cycle, drew blood. Kinda surprised me, but I just injected in a different spot. Be careful bros, makes no sense not to do it.

One more important issue regarding aspiration. It is also good measure to not only aspirate once but after the first aspiration, slightly turn the syringe and reaspirate. This can be important because depending on the position of the syringe, you might be in the lumen of a vessel, aspirate and instead of getting blood, get negative suction for the side of the blood vessel wall. This isn't critical, but more of an FYI on this topic. I admitedly don't always do this but just something to keep in mind.

Occy is offline New Member
    Sometimes it is akward to aspirate , but I'm glad that I've been doing it. This is my first cycle and I admit that I didn't aspirate after the first time I jabbed the poker in my ass (it took me like half an hour to man up to it!!). Since then, I've been doing it every time. I never knew how important it was..glad to see I'm learning from reading all these threads. Stop being lazy and just do it!! Peace, Bros.

Thread Information