Thread: ok here it goes

eport is offline Associate Member

ok here it goes

Hey guys i have slowly been piecing together a cycle and it will be my first i am going to hit the gym for about 1 more month balls to the wall and keep my diet in check but my stats are;
    21yrs old
    5'9
    about 12-14% bf been training for about 4 yrs on and off i use to weigh 195 in high school and then senior year i got donwn to 160 6% bf but i did alot of running and not much eating at all and got weak in the gym i want to get lean and hard muscle now i have been on good diet lots of fish and chicken and lots and lots of water and lifting heavier. here is my cycle and i was wondering what kinda gains should i expect

Weeks 1 through10: Test E 500mg/week (1cc mon & 1cc thur)

Start taking femara at 1mg/ed for 3 weeks BEFORE your fist shot until week 9 of your test(total of 12 weeks)

Then for 3 weeks, take femara at 1mg/eod(so Ill be taking femara eod during the last week of my cycle and Ill also be taking JUST femara for 2 weeks following my last shot)

When i am done with the femara(again 2 weeks after my last shot) I will start taking nolvadex . Take 300mg for the first day, then take 100mg day for 13 days, then take 50mg/day for 7 days. i also forgot i am throwing some finastride in as well

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Do you mean Clomid @ 300mg the first day, then take 100mg day for 13 days....?

no i was going with nolva

bullram is offline Member
    When i am done with the femara(again 2 weeks after my last shot) I will start taking nolvadex . Take 300mg for the first day, then take 100mg day for 13 days, then take 50mg/day for 7 days. i also forgot i am throwing some finastride in as well [/QUOTE]

test dosages look good, please tell me you are talking about clomid, in the 300/100/50 not nolva

ok clomid not nolva what kind of gains do you think i should expect for my first cycle

bullram is offline Member
    the dosages you wrote down are typically used for clomid pct, and if you used nolva at the dosages you would shrivle up and die, jk

everything looks ok except for the nolva i will just sub in clomid for the nolva at the same dosages correct

Thread Information