jlewis1111 is offline Banned

anyone please with some experience thanks

im taking this 100mg prop eod 1000mg test e tren e 500mg and eq 600mg and dbol 50mg a day
    also taking letro (ferma) at 1.25mg eod

Here is my problem i went to the gym tonight and my whole body is aching my wrists my elbows just feels like i have teniditis all over it just started yesterday i think the letro is drying me out to much what do you guys think i feel like **** now also have a nice knot on my ass from the tren e for worldwide pharm. any help would be great im going to switch to arimidex i think just want some more opinions thanks been on letro for 3 weeks

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    How many cyckes have you done, stats?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.. thats is a **** load of gear. why in the world are you running prop EOD AND test e at 1000mg? How many cycles have you done, if this is a first or second or hell third for that mattter i think you went a little overboard. Also the letro will not dry out your joints thats not how it works. Letro dries you out, so they call it, in regards to estrogen water rretention. It does this by blocking the conversion of test into estrogen (aromatization sp?)
    i dont see any mention of pct or anything else either i hope you researched this well bro thats a lot to messing with going into it blind.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Can you lay out an exact cycle like
    weeks 1-? XXXmg of ?
    weeks 1-? XXXmg of ?
    etc.?

NaturallyFit is offline New Member
    well take some deca to lub your joints up and then it wont feel like u have tendonitis, and i dont know what to tell you about the knot in ur ass other then, after you take ur shot rub really hard for a few mintues and maybe go for a lite 5 mintue job to get the juice moving around in there.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturallyFit
    well take some deca to lub your joints up and then it wont feel like u have tendonitis, and i dont know what to tell you about the knot in ur ass other then, after you take ur shot rub really hard for a few mintues and maybe go for a lite 5 mintue job to get the juice moving around in there.
    Deca and tren ??????

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Are you staying hydrated?

here it is

wks 1-4 dbol 50mg
    wks 1-4 prop 100mg eod
    wks 1-16 test e 1000mg a week
    wks 1-15 eq 600mg a week
    wks 1-8 tren e 500mg a week
    hcg 500ius twice a week
    anti i have letro which i have been using at 1.25 eod but just threw in some nolva
    pct as normal clomid and so on guys i have been juicing for 12 years just not up to date on letro i have arimidex also im 5 11 about 223 now about 15 percent body fat but dropping 32 im thinking if i should stop the tren e and wait for weeks 8-16 whatcha think

also about to through some igf in maybe

Thread Information