Thread: clomid

Stephan is offline Associate Member

clomid

I ended my cycle over a month ago it was 250mg deca 500mg tes e...I have been on clomid for 3 weeks now...the first day I took 8 cc's and everyday after that i have taken 3cc's I am at the end of my 3rd week of the clomid...should I take it for four weeks or longer???It is the liquid clomid cinnamon i got it off anabolic research...thanks P.S its a big bottle hardley any is gone

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    thats 68cc's so far.....if hardley any is gone....what did you buy...a gallon????

tper it down to 50mg ed for a week...you have already taken more clomid than I take

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    thats 68cc's so far.....if hardley any is gone....what did you buy...a gallon????

tper it down to 50mg ed for a week...you have already taken more clomid than I take
    agreed

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    There is an article in MD about Clomid. Their conclusion was that running it longer will get your test levels back to normal and will do so more permanently than running it for a shorter period of time. If I remember right, the length of time they (MDs from Houston) used was 3 weeks and shortly after the subject had symptoms of low test levels. Then they used treatment for 2 months and everything went back to normal for the guy.

I hope this helps you. Best of luck bro.

Thread Information