Tazwell is offline Senior Member

Unhappy injected yesterday now leg getting swollen.

Yesterday I injected my first shot of winny into my left leg. My dumb ass used a 25 guage when i should have used bigger needle. I know I should have been more careful but I did do reasearch I just never saw any thing about what guage to use for winny. Anyway when i had the needle in my leg i assumed it would come out slowly like oils do so i just pushed the plug until it gave and i took in the whole cc in like less than have a second. now my leg has been a little swollen all day from the knee up and hurts to the point where i limp, (no way i can do cardio much less legs). will this go away? is it the shot? how do you know if you hit a vein? i will definetly wait a few more days before i really worry but this is my second cycle and i never had an injection feel like this.

gya321 is offline Member
    First of all I hope you aspirated. It sounds like you just injected way to quick. The slower you inject the less pain the following days. Rubbing the area for a while also it helpful.

i don't aspirate . A lot of people on this site don't. it only seems like it has been stressed recently. so is what happened to my leg common should i just wait it out

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    25 gauge isnt that bad for winny since it's not thick like oil based tests. I got horrible pain from winny injections to the point of limping. I would say inject slower, and maybe do a glute shot next time. If your leg gets red and severly swolen go to a doc.

not thick? When i took it out there was still a little in the syringe and it was still hard to push out. could i have bad winny?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Some people say theirs gets "chunky", but all I ever observe is separation of a milky white fluid on the bottom, and a clear liquid on top. I just shake up the vial and draw some out. It always comes right out real quick, way faster than oil based injectables. Don't know if its bad, you could always drink it with some grapefruit juice if you don't have luck with the injections. Most dont like sticking them selves ED anyways.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Dont worry. Same thing happened to me with winny. If you notice it getting bigger or red or even a fever...then worry,but otherwise your symptoms are pretty typical.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Give it a few days if is still swollen go to a doctor

Thread Information