Thread: 3rd. cycle

fudgemik is offline Associate Member

3rd. cycle

Hey everyone , my first 2 cycles were exactly the same....1000mg. of test e a week for 12 weeks and 600mg. of deca a week for 10 weeks with 10 mg. nolva ed and proper pct... Both are QV ...Yes it is high dosages for first 2 but i am alot more educated now!!!! Some of us didnt stumble onto this site in time!!!!!!! Never listen to the guy u buy from or the people in your gym!!! With that said....... So my question is: I am planninig my next cycle and i had great results with other 2 being identical so I am thinking run it the same again....Is there any good to bad of running the same cycle?
    Last edited by fudgemik; 12-10-2004 at 02:07 PM.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    switch it up, tren is awesome. Maybe somethng like test/tren/winny

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Nothing wrong with that bro... I myself prefer a little variety in life. What kind of results did you get from your first cycle? second cycle? And what are your stats right now...

fudgemik is offline Associate Member
    I got great results. i will use bench as example///// i benched 275 for 1 rep, then during first cycle i got up 275 for 7 reps. but yet only maxed at 300, then in 2nd cycle i benched 315 for 3 reps and those are clean reps , no help no boucne , very strict.....and my size was thru the roof big time.......my arms got so big it was ackward to use me cell phone and im sure some of u know what im talking about.........and everyting else was also pretty well increased.. I gained about 20 pounds each time but now after 2nd cycle ive kept a good amount of the weight and size. i have been off now since july...........so here i go again test and deca , i love it....Also i have no sexual sides with those dosages, actually very horny, so all this deca talk isnt bothering me.....but then again im at almost double the amount of test.... just thought some would be curious to know that........
    Last edited by fudgemik; 12-11-2004 at 12:04 AM.

Thread Information