nshape is offline New Member

need help,just starting out. need opions.

hello i am a new member who wants to be NSHAPE. i have a few questions. i am 29 years old,almost 30. i am a 40" waiste pants,i am 220 lbs and 5"10" tall. years of drinking,drugs,late night eating have taken a tole on my body. i just started back to ther gym 1 week ago. i am working out 5-6 days a week, 60 min cardo believe it or not im not breathing hard,im watching what i eat. i am on a low carb high protein diet. i am working out 2.5- 3 hours a day. i just bought dbol pills,nolavax,liquid clem. i just started taking it all today. 25mg dbol,4cc's of liquid clem,1cc of nolvadex oraly. should i cut first or do what im doing? i want to get more size on myself. i was told i would be happy with this combo. will i have water retension? if so do i buy some winny and switch up clem one week winny the next. im not down with the whole shot thing yet,im still a virgin at this stuff. i hope i made the right choices in products. if anyone has any imput please do so. i want to get this right the first time. also should i do this for 12 weeks and get off then start back up? im really insecure about my weight mainly my love handles and the keg i have built over the years. also how important is drinking water? and how much should i drink? will that cause me to hold more water because me drinking alot of water. as you can see im clueless,lost and in need of help. just trying to get the beach body i never had. thanks again. also should i spread out the dbol doses? im taking 5 25mm doses a day,2 in the morning,1 at lunch time, 2 before gym. im also taking 2cc's of clem before gym. thanks again.
    Last edited by nshape; 12-11-2004 at 12:35 AM.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    stop the juice ... get ur diet in check .. you should be able to lose pounds as long as u have a good diet ... DIET and CARDIO are key to losing weight ... visit the diet forum for some help on a diet ... as for the juice ... stop it ... try to get ur body fat down naturally b4 u juice

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Concentrate on the cardio and the diet man and lift hard

nshape is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    stop the juice ... get ur diet in check .. you should be able to lose pounds as long as u have a good diet ... DIET and CARDIO are key to losing weight ... visit the diet forum for some help on a diet ... as for the juice ... stop it ... try to get ur body fat down naturally b4 u juice
    what happens if i dont stop what im doing?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont wanna sound like a hater ... but u gotta do some research on ur own ... use the search button ... there's a lot of info on this board .... use it wisely

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Honestly... you really should not even be thinking about steroids . You need to learn how to work out and eat properly first. Spend time (years) trying to make natural gains first. You are looking for the easy way out and you are just going to hurt yourself. Also need to do more research and educate yourself on steroid use before jumping into it.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    40 " waist, I bet your breathing hard...What you need is discipline... You haven't had it, and after a week at the gym you still don't have it... Set some short term goals for yourself.. Achieve the 1st and the second, etc.... You can stick around here and educate yourself... Steroids are serious Sh!t... you ought to know what your up against.. Check into dieting first... And nobody here will support your decision to use what you are suggesting... Best of luck.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Put the steroids down bro. You wanna get diet and workout in check before you even consider steroids. Whatever weight is gained with that sh1t ur suggesting will be lost.

luvs_roids is offline New Member
    You definately didn't get it right the first time....... then again not many people do. I rushed into my first cycle and made a balls of it like what you are doing. It took years to put you in the terrible shape you claim to be in and it will take even longer to fix. Steroids will do nothing for you imo

Thread Information