juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Should i be adding CLEN to this?

Ok im alittle over a month in my second cycle here and im wondering if i should add CLEN into the mix?

My cycle is:
    weeks 1-4 prop EOD 50mg
    weeks 6-10 fina 100mg EOD
    weeks 1-12 test e 500mg a week (broken into two shots)

I have a bottle of CLEN... should i use it during the cycle? Or will the fina do a good job keeping me lean? I know its about diet and im trying to keep it clean, but with all the cals and what not... i dont always end up with the best choice in food.

Latimus is offline Banned
    fina is great for cutting...works very well with low cal diets to help keep on the muscle while losing fat...however it itself doesnt directly cut fat...so if you need something for that then yes go with clen

if that is you in the pic..i would say drop the clen and bulk cleanly...put on some more size....

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes thats me in the pic, but its kinda old.... before my first cycle. Use CLEN the same way on cycle as i would if i just took it by itself while off cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    fina is great for cutting...works very well with low cal diets to help keep on the muscle while losing fat...however it itself doesnt directly cut fat...so if you need something for that then yes go with clen

if that is you in the pic..i would say drop the clen and bulk cleanly...put on some more size....

Thread Information