sooner45 is offline Member

My Prop/Fina Cycle and a few questions.

Whats up fellas! I'm fixin to do a Prop/Fina cycle and had a few questions. Stats: 24 Yrs Old. 5'10" 195ibs, approx 11-12% BF. . My diet IS in check(SGX, and dont come callin for advice on it.....not gonna happen). I do cardio 5-7 days a week for 45-55 min at 65-75% of Max Heart Rate. Currently just using ECA and other supps, but fixing to do an 6 week 2 week on 2 week off Clen cycle.

Here's my proposed Cycle:

wk 1-10 prop 100mg ED
    wk 1-8 fina 75mg ED
    wk 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 Clenbuterol (maybe)
    wk 6-10 Winny 50mg Tabs ED (maybe)
    500mcg b12 ED (If shots get sore)
    10mg nolva ED
    .25 ldex ED

Ok, here's my ?'s.......

1) I basically want to shed some more BF, cut up and gain some Lean muscle. I'm not worried about putting on 30 ibs of muscle, if I was I would be going with Test E, Deca , DBol , etc. I'm wondering right about where my calories should be for optimum fat loss????(considering cardio and diet are in check). I know if I eat around 4000 cal's a day I will put on a lot of muscle, and i dont want to do that, so I was thioning somewhere between 2000-3000. What do you guys think?

2) Can i still run Clen WHILE I'm on the Prop/Fina??? Or should I just use the Clen before the Prop/Fina cycle to try to shed as much BF as I can and lay off the Clen during the cycle?(but obviously continue with cardio and diet) What do you think?

3) Is there any way to combat the night sweats and sleepless nights? I'm going to run it about First or mid January, right during winter so the sweats hopefully wont be so bad.

4) What kind of BF loss and gains should I see assuming cardio, diet, and Cal's are in check??? I know its hard to predict, but anyone want to give it a shot? Keep in mind I'm mainly wanting to shed BF, cut up, and gain some lean mass.

5) What do you think about throwing in some Winny at the end? To basically harden up???

Well thats my questions! Sorry for all the blabber and thanks in advance for any help you guys could offer!!

Sooner
    Last edited by sooner45; 12-09-2004 at 07:06 PM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    1) would start off at 3000kals and work down with carbs depending how your body fat changes, try lowering by 500 per week if your not getting the desired effects

2)Yes you can run clen on cycle no probs, however some people (me) have issues with palpitations, so if so, be carefull and aware of that

3)Sorry never found anything to counteract night sweats from tren

4)I wouldnt judge it like that, numbers game pretty much worthless, use a mirror and photos, tape measure to judge your progress

5)You already got winnie in there, cycle looks spot on to me, if i could afford it, i would run var 50mg ed right through and drop the winnie

peace

Hey thanks OG! One more question...

1) Would it just be better to wait till I get on the Prop/Fina to start my Clen and stick with the ECA until then? Or just go ahead and run it before the cycle??? Which would be more beneficial for fat burning?

Thanks man!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Personaly I wouldn't run the Winny and Clen at that BF, you really don't need it at all unless you were trying to get into the single digits from like 15%. Tren just melted the fat off me on a clean bulking diet, faster than I would have liked it to in all honesty seeing as I'm trying to bulk up!! I mean if you want to compete or something then go with it, but its not spring-summer so theres not really any need.

A beta-blocker will stop the night sweats but they can be dangerous if used incorrectly or long term without supervision from a doc, I tried a couple when I went on vacation w/ my GF just because drowning her in my sweat isn't very romantic. If theres no issue w/ women then just crack a window or start up a fan in the room pointed at you and you'll be fine bro

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Hey thanks OG! One more question...

1) Would it just be better to wait till I get on the Prop/Fina to start my Clen and stick with the ECA until then? Or just go ahead and run it before the cycle??? Which would be more beneficial for fat burning?

Thanks man!
    Anyone care to chime in on this question? Thanks guys!

smegs is offline Member
    run the clen in your pct, cut you right up

Thread Information