frogg is offline Associate Member

what gains will this yield me.

hey all. i am 5'10 185lbs 33yo. I have abused aas in the past and want to avoid that scenerio again. What can i achieve if i did 1cc of sust and 1cc of deca for 10weeks? Also how can i maintain what i gain? Especially if i have a fast metabolism.

XCHEVYSURFNX is offline New Member
    from what I read and understood in the past is that sustenon in low dosages isnt very efficient in keeping your test levels stable with just 1cc a week. If your looking for something at low dosages just to help you get some decent results, Id recommend 1cc of 250mg test cypionate a week. But you wont be seeing very much results as far as rapid muscle gains if that was what you were looking for. As far as deca you should be fine.

XCHEVYSURFNX is offline New Member
    Also to maintain what you have after your 10 months you should do alittle research on HCG and Clomid in the search. As for anti estrogens you should take nolvadex 10mg day throughout the cycle and get something for a rebound effect after your cycle like liquidex from a research sight.

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    hey all. i am 5'10 185lbs 33yo. I have abused aas in the past and want to avoid that scenerio again. What can i achieve if i did 1cc of sust and 1cc of deca for 10weeks? Also how can i maintain what i gain? Especially if i have a fast metabolism.
    I do not understand what u post. Have you done any research? 1cc of deca cmon man you don't even list what strength. I mean you imply too much. If you hit up once every ten weeks you won't do ****. haha Thats what your ? says.

LOL and how can you maintain what you gain?

Your wasting the time of vets, mods, and people who give a **** by not doing your own research and asking dumb ****ing questions like this.

Nothing against you personally.

But put some time in yourself before you ask time from others.............

1cc=300mg deca
    1cc=250mg sustanon .

fyi newbie i do alot of research but hard to find the question that i am looking for. So what will 1cc(250mg sust) and 1cc of 300mg deca do? or should i do just deca alone. my goal is to get stronger and gain some weight while not looking like a juice head. so if you can recommend something plz respond

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    You abused roids and your only 185?I guess diet and training werent very good..anyway..500test e for 12 weeks and deca at 400 for 10 weeks with maybe dvol to jumpstart 30mg a day for 4 weeks.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    1cc=300mg deca
    1cc=250mg sustanon .

fyi newbie i do alot of research but hard to find the question that i am looking for. So what will 1cc(250mg sust) and 1cc of 300mg deca do? or should i do just deca alone. my goal is to get stronger and gain some weight while not looking like a juice head. so if you can recommend something plz respond
    Bro if you had done the research as you suggest you would know that first off you should always do less deca than test (sust). You would also know that a deca only cycle is a really bad idea unless you dont mind your dick staying soft for three months. You would also know that sust should be shot EOD to maintain your levels.

i did the roids in my mid 20's. i kept good symmetry but lost most of the size. now that i am abit older maybe being more mature and dieting better i will keep size. what will i need when i come off of cycle and what is good to jump start own production of test? clomid, hcg ? would appreciate if someone could give me a good cycle to gain size and size and strength and keep gains.

thanks guys

btw what is dvol?

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro if you had done the research as you suggest you would know that first off you should always do less deca than test (sust). You would also know that a deca only cycle is a really bad idea unless you dont mind your dick staying soft for three months. You would also know that sust should be shot EOD to maintain your levels.
    HAHA Seanw. I see we share the same sentiments. Hes calling me the newbie when hes asking what to run after cycle and whether or not he should just use deca alone............................

frogg - I told you nothing personal BUT - IT IS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS YOU HAVE DONE **** FOR RESEARCH - THATS WHY NO ONE IS ANSWERING YOUR ?'S AND THATS WHY I'M BUSTING YOUR BALLS HERE........

IMO you could have the perfect f ucking cycle and you still wouldn't keep or gain too much because your diet is prob terrible.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Hey frog,

Take a look at the cycle I have posted in this forum. I think we have similar goals. I have done lots of research and have posted everything thru pct. You may want to skip the drol or replace it with 30-40mg d-bolED. Hope that helps you. Good luck!

thanks shang but where is the post?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ok bro sust needs to b shot eod to get max results. and 300mg of deca /week is ok but if u want to do a simple cycle then u should get ur self on a good diet 1st.

after u have the diet and training down then maybe go with test e or cyp at 400-500mg/week(2 shots/week) along with maybe dec at 300-400mg/week(2 shots/week) run them for 10-12 weeks, and maybe jumpstart it with 30mg of dbl/day for the 1st 4 weeks.

to maintain gains and to c gains its 95% on diet. check out the diet forum.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    HAHA Seanw. I see we share the same sentiments. Hes calling me the newbie when hes asking what to run after cycle and whether or not he should just use deca alone............................

frogg - I told you nothing personal BUT - IT IS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS YOU HAVE DONE **** FOR RESEARCH - THATS WHY NO ONE IS ANSWERING YOUR ?'S AND THATS WHY I'M BUSTING YOUR BALLS HERE........

IMO you could have the perfect f ucking cycle and you still wouldn't keep or gain too much because your diet is prob terrible.
    so were all in aggrance that diet and training are key! Now, as far as his question goes, I think you should check out the PCT forum, paticularly Pheendo's PCT protocol. It's a sticky. It you're diet and training are on point, then PCT done correctly will help you maintain the majority of your gains. I think that you might need to research more. No flame, but more deca then test or deca alone is a horrible idea. If you want to keep the dose on the low side, just run 400mg of cyp ew, split into e3d shots of 200mg. Diet and training must be on point with low dose cycles from what I've read.

_ODC

Thread Information