XCHEVYSURFNX is offline New Member

Test Year Around?????????

A 30yr old buddy of mine at the gym has been using test for the past 3 years straight. He looks like a million bucks and probably has 6% body fat. He uses about 500-750mg of sustenon from mexico a week. Weird thing is you can never see any bloat in this guy. I know he likes to do coke sometimes before he works out and that could play a roll in his low water retention. But when he added anadrol to his test he still had no water retention. That threw me off. What kinda serious problems is this guy looking at for doin test year around. I was actually considering doin the same at low dosages cause I here good things can come from just 300 to 400mgs year around. How badly would that shut down my natural test levels though if I wanted to get off eventually after 2 years or so? Would it be the same as getting off a cycle after 3 months?

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XCHEVYSURFNX
    A 30yr old buddy of mine at the gym has been using test for the past 3 years straight. He looks like a million bucks and probably has 6% body fat. He uses about 500-750mg of sustenon from mexico a week. Weird thing is you can never see any bloat in this guy. I know he likes to do coke sometimes before he works out and that could play a roll in his low water retention. But when he added anadrol to his test he still had no water retention. That threw me off. What kinda serious problems is this guy looking at for doin test year around. I was actually considering doin the same at low dosages cause I here good things can come from just 300 to 400mgs year around. How badly would that shut down my natural test levels though if I wanted to get off eventually after 2 years or so? Would it be the same as getting off a cycle after 3 months?
    hes the type of person that you hear about in the news that dies, and then it gets a product banned! imo!
    -mike

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    hes the type of person that you hear about in the news that dies, and then it gets a product banned! imo!
    -mike
    Took the words right out of my keyboard... thats too long to stay on supraphysiological amounts of androgens... prolly quiet sterile by now as well as other internal concerns that will eventually surface. AAS should be reserved to periods of intense training; followed with equally or greater off-periods that allow your body to return to homeostatis. This is not a norm thank God...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I guess im the type who gets a product banned... then again, i keep pharmicies in buisness.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Test year round....

I had a personal friend that used high dosages of Test the entire 4 years he played college football. His natural testosterone production ended up shutting down permanently. He now has to take test (much lower dosages) prescribed from a doctor for the rest of his life. Your friend may look like a million bucks now but later on in life he will regret not cycling off the test.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XCHEVYSURFNX
    I know someone like that too, the only difference is he mixes his up year round. He is one big dude but he looks like complete sh**. he looks like one big bloated gorilla with no tone or definition at all. He also has MAJOR psycological problems too, you cant even hold a convo with this guy .

krigby is offline Junior Member

test year round

The New England Journal of Medicine did a three year study on around 20 men(dont quote me on the # of people) some recieving up to 600mg a week with little or no side effects over the three years. gotta figure

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krigby
    The New England Journal of Medicine did a three year study on around 20 men(dont quote me on the # of people) some recieving up to 600mg a week with little or no side effects over the three years. gotta figure
    umm. do you have a copy of this study to back up your claims that you could post please. I find that very hard to believe. There are always some side effects.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    umm. do you have a copy of this study to back up your claims that you could post please. I find that very hard to believe. There are always some side effects.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krigby
    I don't believe that one bit. Complete BS.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I don't believe that one bit. Complete BS.
    i think i have seen it as well, many people do year round test with 0 problems.

krigby is offline Junior Member

year round

Give me a couple of days to go through my paperwork and I will give you guys the info.....

Thread Information