hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

bros mom turned in gear???

hey guys i have a ??? my bro still lives with his mom and he got 1 50ml bottle of enthanate sent to his house with 200 d bol tabs and 100 pinz and fina....Well his mom opend the package and turned the **** into the poliuce and told them the situation and how her son got it sent to there house....well the police have been calling his house trying to talk to him but he never answers what do you think is going to happend they have called once a day for like 3 weeks but havent called in like a week now do you think they are watching him and do you htink it is safe to order any more gear????

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Why did he have the gear sent to his house if his mom was likely to open the package. Personally, I wouldn't dear send any more gear that address. His mom could open it again and all hell will definately break lose then.

**** no I wouldnt order anymore gear. He shouldnt be having that **** sent to his house in the first place and putting his family at risk with the authorities. I'd tell him not to order anything else until he moves out. Actually, my parents finding me gear was the straw that broke the camels back when I moved out. My dad found my gear in my room ****ing snooping through my **** like all nosy parents do, and I ended up having to crush all my bottles with a hammer in front of him, and I said to myself"Thats it, I'm out of here" I was 19 at the time.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Should not be using gear if you live at home...move out and get your own place...jmo

**** but my main ? is you think they would tab his phone lines and **** or you think they aitn really worried about it???

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Well, first off, he should have listened to his mommy and stayed clean. At least until he is a man and can do as he wishes (in his own home!). What a complete tool. He could have gotten his parents into trouble all because he wants to be bigger.
    And of course they will investigate it! It would be wise to stear clear of that dumb@ss for a while. Probably forever!

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member
    I remember back in the 80's my mom found a brand new bottle of syntex Anadrol 50 and a new bottle of test suspension with around 50 pins. I never saw it again.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sounds like this "he" is really "you".

Best of luck in whatever happens.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    What a complete tool. He could have gotten his parents into trouble all because he wants to be bigger.
    And of course they will investigate it!
    Precisely. How one could put his/her parents in jeopardy is assinine. Clearly illustrates the immaturity.

~SC~

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sounds like this "he" is really "you".

Best of luck in whatever happens.

~SC~
    That's what I was thinking also...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Come on bro be smart. "Think about it" Don't be a jack a$$ and send more things to your parents house. Move out and grow up. Then think about AS.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is so many things the cops can do with that. For one thing if it crossed state lines it will be a federal case. If the Mom knew how much trouble that would cause she must not like the son very well.

If the Mom opened a USPS package that is tampering with federal mail. If the Mom wants to play the role that she is just looking after his best intentions. Then push to have her charged with her crime as well!!!

Is she your step mom ?

for real it aint my mom it is a freinds mom but my s*** was in there with it so i am a lil pissed i live with my girl friend and i dont let her kno i am taking any thing so we alwayz got stuff sent to his house....that is what i told him that if he gets introuble get your mom introuble cause she open your mail...

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Momma is gonna have her self some lawyer and court fee's if she doesn't start using common sense and logic. Even if they try and charge you, you will probably beat it in court since you never possessed the roids yourself. But you definatly messed up.

system admin is offline Owner
    Do not buy more gear! Talk to your mother and find out what she said to them. Also, how old are you? That will answer the a big question right there. They will not tap the phones, unless your mother has regusted that she wants to find out more and requests that to be done. If your over the age of 18, and they call back... go get an attorney and dont say shiat. If you keep hiding, they will not loose the file on you. They will most likely have a wild hair up their azz to catch you. Why didnt they come to the house? Something sounds fishy to me. They dont call everyday 3 weeks in a row. They know where to find you. whats the real story here???

bc

bro this is the real story unless he is lieing to me but i know for a fact his mom did find it she was going to kick him out my friend is 20 years old he hasent talked to them at all they left a message on the answering machien saying call them back at this number and ask for officer whatever i dotn kno his name but they havent called in a week so he has no clue what is up they havent came to his house at all...

Yea !!! What is the real story here ???
    I would realy like to know what you are up to !

lol what you guys mean???

hhmmmmmm

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    Should not be using gear if you live at home...move out and get your own place...jmo
    Bro, I have a couple of friends who still live at home, they are around 24, 25. Try telling those monsters they should not be juicing cause they live at home. Also, most of them are open with their parents about there steriod usage. So have to disagree with that comment, getting a PO box would be a better idea though if this dude did not want his parents to find out..

yeah i feel the same way i am going to go buy a po box never really thought about that btu good idea because i live with my girl friend and dotn want her to find out...i just hope every thing turns out alright with my friend...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Please tell me that I'm dreaming.. This isnt chutes and latters here.... How the hell are you going to claim to be man enough to plan,comprehend, and execute a cycle..while living in fear of mama catching you doing steroids ? ...
    Absolutely Rediculous!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Please tell me that I'm dreaming.. This isnt chutes and latters here.... How the hell are you going to claim to be man enough to plan,comprehend, and execute a cycle..while living in fear of mama catching you doing steroids ? ...
    Absolutely Rediculous!
    Exactly (tho i'm not one to talk )

Part of doing steroids responsibilly is knowing that when it starts hurting the ones who love you and care about you then it's time to stop, or in this case move out.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    bummer, Yeah, he shouldnt have had that sh@t to his mothers house in the first place,...thats like selling drugs from your parents. No different from recieving drugs to their home.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,i see you live in Maryland..they dont fuk around down there,i got arrested there about 5 yrs ago for assault(i was defending myself against a fool who pointed a gun at me)anyway..they came to my house at 4am one morning to pick me up(i lived in a different state) for a deposition...long story short i wasnt allowed in the state of maryland for 2yrs...not a big lose as i had no reason to be there anyway.but they take everything serious..it isnt any fun to have the sherif at your door at 4am.....goodluck bro

yeha i really feel bad cause my friend is the one that is going to go down for all this if any hting does happend even though soem of that **** was my gear i think he will be okay though they didnt call him today eathier...

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    yeha i really feel bad cause my friend is the one that is going to go down for all this if any hting does happend even though soem of that **** was my gear i think he will be okay though they didnt call him today eathier...
    You'll go down too if he mentions your name. And dont think he wont if it means a lighter sentence on him. Especially if it was more your idea then his to order this time around.

and you know what if i go down i go down i would not be mad at all if he told on me why shoudl i get off with nothin and him get every thing.....

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    and you know what if i go down i go down i would not be mad at all if he told on me why shoudl i get off with nothin and him get every thing.....
    exactly....good call

flyguy7 is offline Associate Member
    at least your responsible and willing to accept the consequences for whatever happens. You're a good dude for that

system admin is offline Owner
    I hope it all works out for you bro. Keep us updated. If they have called that much... they WILL be back. DO NOT say anything without an attorney.

Bc

Scooby1 is offline Member
    for real it aint my mom it is a freinds mom but my s*** was in there with it so i am a lil pissed i live with my girl friend and i dont let her kno i am taking any thing so we alwayz got stuff sent to his house....that is what i told him that if he gets introuble get your mom introuble cause she open your mail...
    Dude that sucks sry to hear this. You really need to tell your GF able whats going on with you. If you have cycled while living together and gotten alot of size, she should at least think something is up... Best just tell her. My fiance knows and, yeah she doesn't agree with it, but she knows I am trying to better myself through them(aas). Think about it and decide if this relationship is going the marriage way...if so, how can you not tell her, and then get mad and **** if she doesn't tell you the whole truth. Think about it man.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    How old is your "friend"?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I would think that your friend would say that it wasn't his. He never received it, He had no idea it was coming. The mom is in the wrong because it is a federal offense to open someone else's mail.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    bro this is the real story unless he is lieing to me but i know for a fact his mom did find it she was going to kick him out my friend is 20 years old he hasent talked to them at all they left a message on the answering machien saying call them back at this number and ask for officer whatever i dotn kno his name but they havent called in a week so he has no clue what is up they havent came to his house at all...
    first of all, that is THE longest sentence I have every read, a few periods would be nice. Secondly the police are not going to forget, so I would suggest you, I mean he, call them back.

Thanx every one for the help and advice...Hey axe why shoudl he call them back now if they havent called in over a week i am happing they have more important thing to do then bust a 20 year old for a little bit of juice.....I think the reason they want to talk to him is it find out the source cause the source out a fake addy and i know for a fact my friend aitn going to tell them the source....Me and him are hoping all this just blows over which i am hoping and thanx again for every ones help....

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    DO NOT say anything without an attorney.

Bc
    This is the best advice. Period.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    hey guys i have a ??? my bro still lives with his mom and he got 1 50ml bottle of enthanate sent to his house with 200 d bol tabs and 100 pinz and fina....Well his mom opend the package and turned the **** into the poliuce and told them the situation and how her son got it sent to there house....well the police have been calling his house trying to talk to him but he never answers what do you think is going to happend they have called once a day for like 3 weeks but havent called in like a week now do you think they are watching him and do you htink it is safe to order any more gear????
    Bummer bro. Better safe than sorry, I'd go open a PO box with pickup mail service and 24 hour door.

Thread Information