Thread: Anavar usage

SDFBplayer is offline New Member

Talking Anavar usage

Just wondering what your thoughts were on Anavar . What are some of the side affects and the strengths of taking it? How much should you take daily? I was thinking about doing a cycle to loose some body fat and get hella strong for FB. I was told that this would work really good. thanks

Kullman is offline Member
    anavar is a great drug. It's side-effects are low/none. Never heard about anyone having side-effects from just anavar. Your strength will increase a good deal. people take anywhere from 50-80 mg's a day. Are you stacking it or only taking anavar?

Kull

Ice
    Ice is offline New Member
    Anavar is a weak drug but it does have a place(at least in cutting).

Try taking at least 40mg/day.

Ice

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    From what i've seen, Anavar comes in 2.5mg, that's all I could find it in. And you have to take soo much of it, and it not only gets quite expensive, it can also be toxic to your liver. That's what I think people were debating recently. Some say it isn't, other say it is. Too much of anything is bad. And you need a lot to get good results. I think 50+ mg.

Well i was planning on just taking it by itself, but i don't know. I want to get some size too. I need to gain about 15lbs in about 6 months, so i was thinking about taking some deca and then doing some winstrol too. what do you guys think? Thanks for the input.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    ID go w/deca /dbol l throw in some test as well

and if your smart you will do some research

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if u do take anavar alone, take creatine with it too.

Thanks

Well I have done some research on it and Creatine should work pretty well with it. I have heard that if you drink a bunch of Cranberry juice or take Cranberry extract that it will help prevent liver damage. What else can you guys think of besides a good diet of course? This will be my second cycle. i did a 6 week cycle. First 3 weeks i took 2cc/per week. of Sustanon 250 and 2cc/per week. of Equipose. Then the next 3 weeks I took 2cc/per week of Deca . I just wanted something a little less anabolic , but where i could get size, strenght, and ripped from. Thanks for the input.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Deca /winny is a great cycle...so is deca/test/dbol .

ok

Well do you have any ideas on what i should take to help protect my liver. ie. Milk thistle, Cranberry extract. and what else. Thanks

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    if you play college sports i'd stay away from deca , it stays in your system too long

NightOp is offline Member
    I do not have any personal experience with this but what im about to say is the best info from I have gathered from this board and many other sites on the net...>>>

The best way to protect the liver is to

1. Keep the doses and duration of 17aa roids to a minimum

2. ALA, evening primrose oil, silymarin, glutamine, and N-acetyl-cysteine should be taken if you want a "full load" of liver protectants... I think that most of these supplements should be taken 3-4 weeks before your cycle and continued thru the whole cycle and post cycle, from what I've been told...

3. Milk Thistle is a very hotly debated topic, and FROM WHAT I'VE READ is not as great as everyone thinks and can possibly hinder gains to a minor degree... I would stick with the stuff i listed in #2 above...

DO MORE RESEARCH TO CONFIRM THIS AND FIND DOSAGES, also I'm not sure of any possible drug interactions of any of the liver protectants.... I also hear that Tyler Liver Detox is the very best for cleaning up your liver.
    Last edited by NightOp; 02-26-2002 at 03:21 PM.

yeah

I figured that i wouldn't do that, but i could take Anavar /Oxandrolone or Wintsrol because it gets out of you system pretty quickly. If the Anavar works good for me then i plan on doing it for a couple of months. I have friends that can get it cheep and its ligit stuff so i think i am set. What else can you guys think of for Liver protection. thanks

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member
    I'm taking 45mg/day right now for three weeks and I have already lost a large amount of bodyfat and gained strength and some size.... I think ANAVAR is the BEST steriod on the market and I have NO SIDE EFFECTS....

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    Real Anvar ain't cheap anywhere!!
    JMO

Thanks

Thanks bro for the advice. I think i will do that. You can get all that stuff at a health food store right? What do you think about taking Stanazol with that? I am trying to get about 15lbs bigger. Basically turn all of my fat into muscle. Would this make me loose too much weight? I think i might, but I am not sure. I have a friend gets some pretty serious weight gains just from winstrol and one just from Anavar . So give me some input. thanks

I am getting it right now 160 a bottle of 100 tabs. i think that is pretty good. And it is legit because i have done research on what the stuff should look like and its the real deal. Now the liquid form thats a different story. i haven't heard of that being around for like 20 years. and if you were to find that i would be way too damn expensive

TRY AND STACK WITH MESANOLON OR WINNIE JUICE... ANAVAR WORKS 10XS BETTER WHEN STACKED WITH SOMETHING....

GOOD LUCK BRO

shoot1 is offline New Member
    Anavar is pretty expensive but fairly safe. Someone quoted using 50-80mg/day, man thats a lot. I haven't seen that dose in any of the books or articles I have read. Usually they suggest 30-40mg/day for males not saying anyone is wrong just never heard of that high of dose. Is it more effective at that dose? Any sides?

McBain is offline Member
    I've heard people, mainly Tennis_God mention that anavar is now being thought to be more liver toxic than most people originally thought. I'm wondering if you can point me towards studies or even just give me the names of people who did the studies and I'll fish them out or around what level it gets toxic, I would imagine the dosages that start to cause liver toxivity (not sure if thats a word ) would vary person to person, especially when depending on how much the person weighs. So maybe pointing me towards actual studies or quoting them might be most helpful. (Reason I am a bit wearing of looking for studies myself is that I know certain societies and docs are known for being reliable and some are known for being idiots, since I do not know which ones are good I feel searching myself without any guidance would be a shot in the dark). Thanks

good question, this is debated on virtually every board i check out... Like everything, the best way to find info is to gather the best from boards like this one and then scour the net for articles and make your best judgement with safety being the primary concern... Now, with anavar , I could spit out numbers that I have been told, however they are nothing more than heresay, like you, i do not feel comfortable taking a potentially liver damaging drug after "hearing that 20mg ED is perfectly safe" from some random person on a board...

however lots of the mods/vets here are very knowledgable and I would take their advice over anyone elses on the board (not meaning to flame the reg members here), but in the end, crazy stuff does happen and "safe doses" can get generalized...

I think your best bet would be to look into HIV patients' treament w/ anavar (might have to look using the medical name Ox, rather than anavar)... just my 2 cents

McBain is offline Member
    Yeah most of the studies I found were with HIV patients, actually I don't think I could find a single one with healthy people. I am 99% sure that having HIV is going to make you more succeptible to liver damage, but I could be wrong.

ryan26 is offline Junior Member
    If you only want to gain 15 pounds in the next six months, why don't you just do it naturally? That's like 2 and a half pounds a month. If you work hard, and eat right it shouldn't be a problem at all.
    Your first cycle makes you seem like you don't know what you're doing. If you play high school football, don't even bother juicing.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    stay away from deca ,.. this sounds like what u want ..

weeks 1-5
    40mgs per day Var
    50mgs per day Winny

3 days after last intake of winny/var start clomid.

take all your liver and kidney supps. and you'll be fine.

i agree with ryan, why not go all natural.... hit the glutamine, creatine, and eat six meals a day, be sure to take a multivitamin and get enough fat (fatty oils like peanut butter is perfect), sleep right and train right... 15 lbs in half a year should be no prob... i'd even aim for 20 and then diet off any extra fat that has tagged along good luck bro, if you are set on juice, ever thought of primo?

Originally posted by McBain
    I've heard people, mainly Tennis_God mention that anavar is now being thought to be more liver toxic than most people originally thought. I'm wondering if you can point me towards studies or even just give me the names of people who did the studies and I'll fish them out or around what level it gets toxic, I would imagine the dosages that start to cause liver toxivity (not sure if thats a word ) would vary person to person, especially when depending on how much the person weighs. So maybe pointing me towards actual studies or quoting them might be most helpful. (Reason I am a bit wearing of looking for studies myself is that I know certain societies and docs are known for being reliable and some are known for being idiots, since I do not know which ones are good I feel searching myself without any guidance would be a shot in the dark). Thanks

Taking 50mg Anavar daily with another 17 AAK oral. Just had full liver function test last week and will get results tomorrow... I guess the results will give us some idea of the toxicity considering I am taking a high dose of Anav in ADDITION TO another 17 AAK oral!! We'll know tomorrow

Thread Information