gymrat2399 is offline New Member

needles syringes and knots!

Ok i read somewhere that it is not good to use vet syringes. Is this true? I've been using 1' 22g needles from atwoods (animal stuff) to inject in my glutes for 2 weeks now. Is this a problem. Is this why i have knots from both of my shots. They are pretty big and i have changed cheeks each time. I rub on them all the time. The don't go away. I'm kinda starting to get worried. Should i inject in my delts instead? Oh yeah i use the same syringe when i inject but a different needle every time. Do i need to be changing syringes too?

notus is offline Member
    It is okay to use vet prducts as long as they come in sterlized packages.Vet supplied needles may not be as sharp as products made for humans. Don't use the same syringe it could get dirty and then you risk infection. Depending on how much fat you have on your glutes 1' needle may not be long enough.

gymrat2399 is offline New Member
    Well how about the knots, should I be worried? And if inject in my delts will it have any affect on me? Will it be less safe? Will my delts get really big? will my chances of get knotted up be less.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Why dont you just order some needles offline?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat2399
    Well how about the knots, should I be worried? And if inject in my delts will it have any affect on me? Will it be less safe? Will my delts get really big? will my chances of get knotted up be less.
    its gonna take some time for the product to disippitate(sp)

Just keep an eye on it....one in each cheek is pretty bad...makes me think that your BF% is too high for a 1" pin

fudgemik is offline Associate Member
    i used 22 /1 " vet needles for a whole cycle and every now and then i would have a little not in my glute but never any problems, i was told by a few that 1" is fine as long as your not a monster then u need a longer needle for the glute...also a note when your using 1" push firmly and dimple your cheek so your deep enough and when injecting pull the needle back a little and a little more, this will give different depths of the juice in you instead of 1 concentrated area.........that is what my aunt told me about getting the knots and how to cure it and it was better....... she is a nurse of many years and has a phd so she not a newbie......she gives me all my shots and said it could have better absorbtion like that......but thats a whole nother subject , by the way i was always shooting 3cc's in the glute, never more........

fudgemik is offline Associate Member
    but then again those tiny lumps could be caused by the juice too close to the surface, there are so many variables..............like mass junkie said your ass might be too big and need to go deeper, so maybe go with 1 1/2" u cant go wrong.........

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I bet if you switch to 23ga 1-1/2" human grade needles your problems will end. 25 might be even better if you find them that long, but it does take a long time to inject a 3cc shot with the smaller pin. 1" might not be long enough even if you push it all the way and dimple the ass cheek, depending on your bodyfat. Oh, actually my ex sez not a great idea to do that, anyway. It is possible to push foreign particles or germs into the injection. I had some 1" 25ga pins and that is what I did for glute shots until she told me that was wrong, and I switched to the 22ga 1-1/2" pins that I had in abundance. She is a CNA and is going to nursing school to get her LPN and eventually her RN.

Thread Information