LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Test Depression?

I am on my first cycle of test e 500mg a week. And I am in week 8 of 10. I didnt feel a thing untill like week 4, then the pumps and the size came. I have went from 200 to 224 mostly lean. I am at 12% (which is high for me). But I have been feeling down and depressed. Is this from the Test? Has anyone else experienced this?
    thanks

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe because your rapid gains have come to an end and you are plateauing off and dont see new gains or just minimal ones. This happens to me too and I get a little down. I am always happier when I am making big gains. Are there other life factors causing yor depression?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think you are getting depression from the test man there has to be something else going on

Yea

yea, I have some other **** going on. But who dosent? This is personal stuff that sux, but shouldnt make me depressed. well maybe I need a shrink or somthing...lol I m gonna go chew on some zoloft. jk
    thanks anyways guys.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    yeah,i dont think it is from the test bro,if anything you should be feeling on top of the world...now deca ,thats a different story,that sh!t always gets me down but you need it for the cologen synthisis properties.a nesacerry evil i guess you would say.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    hey roids make syou sensitive antelast that is my theory. this is why you roid rage becuase you get more sensitive and therefor more irratated! anyways this is why you feel europoric from test becuase of the gains and sexualy drive you feel like a big 18year old . so anything bad then it gets amplified becuase of your sensitivity.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    I am on my first cycle of test e 500mg a week. And I am in week 8 of 10. I didnt feel a thing untill like week 4, then the pumps and the size came. I have went from 200 to 224 mostly lean. I am at 12% (which is high for me). But I have been feeling down and depressed. Is this from the Test? Has anyone else experienced this?
    thanks

Bro if I had just put on 24lbs I would be jumping out of my skin and not depressed. There has to be other issues !!!

YEa

Yea I have had great results. All my clothes fit differently and everybody around me has noticed a change. I tell them its from "tons of protein" lol I am a big fat liar! Well, apparently my depression is not from the roids, thanks for all your input. It is greatly appreciated. time for more zoloft!!!!lol jk

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Yea I have had great results. All my clothes fit differently and everybody around me has noticed a change. I tell them its from "tons of protein" lol I am a big fat liar! Well, apparently my depression is not from the roids, thanks for all your input. It is greatly appreciated. time for more zoloft!!!!lol jk
    Don't be so sure... just because someone reacts differently to hormones than you do don't make the assumption nothing is wrong. i get slightly depressed while on cycle.. (never had depression prior to it) and when I came off it I got worse. More than anything it makes you more sensitive. When your levels are fluctuating (coming one or going off) I got worse. Durring PCT it got bad but not as bad as when I was fluctuating. I noticed that when I felt the ****tiest my acne got worse too... which would lead me to believe it had a lot to do with hormones!

Thread Information