speedtraining is offline Senior Member

TNE,TNA, Test Suspension

Now that I'm a division 1 athlete I don't got time for test cyp or eth, I was told to use these. How much is there of this TNE (test no ester), I've never heard of it, dont really know much about TNA either, suspension i've heard about. How do these steroids usually work with cycles, another problem I have is PCT clomid and nolva are on the banned list as well...what am I to do bout this is there a way around it?

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Bump........

What about letro??

I've never heard of it been into the conventional's Test Cyp, Sust, Dbol -start off...can't use them any more...sucks

BUMP MASTERBOL- I hear is not detectable at all?

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    Now that I'm a division 1 athlete I don't got time for test cyp or eth, I was told to use these. How much is there of this TNE (test no ester), I've never heard of it, dont really know much about TNA either, suspension i've heard about. How do these steroids usually work with cycles, another problem I have is PCT clomid and nolva are on the banned list as well...what am I to do bout this is there a way around it?

TNE is just test suspension in oil. It will have a slightly longer half life than the water based suspension but is still the same base hormone as suspension. I dont see how any tested athlete could use PCT drugs at all. If I were a tested athlete I would have to wait until the offseason and I had enough time to work PCT in and out of my system before being tested. That is my only suggestion.

bmwrob is offline Member
    I am pretty sure that Winny and Prop clear out of your system in about 2-3 weeks. There is a link on the main page to detection times. I am not sure what to tell you about the MAST, Nolva or Clomid. They are a MUST, though.

Thread Information