100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Question Tren Deca Advice from the EXPERIENCED.

Whats up guys... I did a 4 week intro to this cycle with prop 100mg/ED. I didn't really notice ANYTHING from the prop... I was taking my 500mg Test E weekly with that. Begining of week 5 was monday. I dropped the Prop and upped the Test to 750mg EW (BTW I am getting hornier stronger and hard all the time now that the Test E is kicking in.) I also added in Deca at 300mg/week. I ran up to 600mg/week last go but I honestly think I didn't handle it well (really lathargic and depressed). I am running a low dose of 300mg/EW to really help with my joints. I want to run some tren with it starting next week. I would run it at 75mg/ED. This could cause some complications I know... but I want to know from someone that HAS done this what happened? It's a low dose of Deca so I'm thinking I should be able to get away with it. Should I up the Test to help offset the Progestrine sides? Will B-6 be necessary? (It wasn't at 600mg Deca) Does anyone know an online Research that offers something to combat Progestrine sides? Appreciate all your help guys.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You're not going to find many if any that have done that combo, because of the progesteron issue.

JohnnyB

well f*ck it... guess I will have to be a pioneer!

03636 is offline Junior Member
    I have been looking into this stack myself and have found that It is going to contribute to dramatic gains in size and strength. The one thing about this one is the sides. For that reason you will have to run it a little different than you are used to. By that I mean dosages being slightly less than most are used to. I would suggest test e at 500mg/wk, Deca at (up to) 400mg/wk and tren at 150-225mg/wk. Due to the fact that tren is mostly thought of without estrogenic activity, the other two compounds at relatively lower dosages will provide the perfect enviroment for growth IMO. I intend to do this one next, so post on the results.

I agree with you mostly... your deca should be low (im doing 300mg/week) and your tren should also be low... although I will be doing 75mg/ed. That isn't a really high dosage for the two and by using B-6 I should be able to prevent any problems... I have used Deca at 600mg/week with no sides so this isn't that much more. I do not agree with your thinking on the test though. The sides from test are easily controllable and dosage should be higher because of the higher dosage of tren/deca. I am doing 750mg Test E/Week and 300mg Deca/Week currently. Once I filter out my fina and get it ready I am going to drop that in and I am considering bumping the Test to 1 gram just to keep it above the combined tren/deca. I am a big guy and honestly can handle a little more. I guess we will have to see what happens to me huh? Worst case scenario I report that I have grown huge breasts... gained 100lbs fat... and then you NEVER hear from me again... hehe.... wish me luck!

03636 is offline Junior Member
    I realy want to know how this works out because I want to try this cycle. You could be completely right, and the only way to truly know how you're gonna react is to try. The fact that you do have more body mass would also allow a higher dosage. Like I said just a suggestion, so post up on the results. I think you will be fine either way. what do you have in mind during the cycle for keeping sides in check?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I did deca within a cycle for 10 weeks and did tren for 6 weeks with winny (weeks 8-14) and had absolutely no prog/prolactin sides. Also was taking adex, nolva for the test and b-6 200mg ed for possible sides (started that week 8-all of pct). one of my best cycles ( it also included dbol , test cyp, eq )

awesome bro... I am taking l-dex and nolva right now and when I start the tren I will start taking b-6 200mg daily. I am hoping this will yield the kind of results im looking for... (getting huge!) I am in the process of getting more test so I can push it to a gram without running out soon. How many of you guys do cycles and loose count of what week your in??? I know that is sloppy but honestly I don't really care... ooops.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    I ran Prop/NPP/Fina 75/75/75 each day for four weeks of my cycle. I had Zero Progestrine issues. As a matter of fact, had any one heard of anyone getting Progestrine related Gyno? People ask about it all the time, but i am yest to hear of a case......just a thought

agreed... I hear a lot about possiblities... but very few people end up with a lot of the sides we are all scared of... I think that most people take the proper precautions to prevent them.... so we rarely hear of anything going wrong.

Thread Information