Thread: gusher!!

wanna_b_bigger is offline New Member

gusher!!

well bros had my first gusher tonight...
    I injected 1 ml tren a into my glute everything went smooth until to pulled the pin out and I had old bloody faithful spurting from my as*. all in all it was pretty cool except cleaning blood off the walls, window, floor, counter, etc. Oh yeah white rugs are bad..its totally fuc*ed now. how am i going to explain that to the girlfriend

Any way on a more serious note i used a 1.5" pin and only had about a 1/4" showing while injecting...do ya'll think i lost any of my golden goodness? i hope not!!

WBB

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotta cover that schit up as soon as you pull out bro! That's too bad though..you prob lost some, not all. Just tell her you cut yourself and put a bandaid on your finger or something.

thanks juddman
    I guess i will have a swab ready form now on. But i have never bled more than a few drops before this. I guess it was a good learning expirence.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a lot for sure..hopefully you can get that out of your carpets..red on white ain't good news.

nah! not to bad its just a $10 throw rug from Wal-mart. Its in the washing machine now with some clorox. If the blood don't come out f*ck it..i'll throw it away and buy a red one

Thread Information