NOC2006 is offline New Member

Question How long should i wait?

I was wondering, in response to my other post about Injections, how long should i wait to take HGH? I have juiced many times before and done my research on HGH and finally had the connections to get me the gear, but if someone thinks i should wait with it, could i please be told why. I would much rather get advice from someone who has knowledge of the product. All the research that i have done has not told me anything about waiting. So if someone can help, it would be greatly appreciatted. Thanks

Nick

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    what exactly is GHB anyways, im at a loss as to what it is

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    where the hell did that question come from?.. ghb?.. he was talkin about hgh.. human growth hormone

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You sure you want to mess around with HGH? That's some powerful stuff. What are your stats?

And for whoever asked about GHB, click here

NOC2006 is offline New Member
    My stats: 6'3 250, 12% bf, 23 years old. I have researched HGH a lot over the past year and a half and yes it is some powerful gear. I have made up my mind to do it. Would it be smart to first take the deca /sustanon /d-bol cycle first then follow up with the HGH? I'm just wondering how i should go about doing this right. I am going to a trusted doctor to to monitor all gains and my physical well being. i was just wondering if there is anything else i should consider? thanks
    Nick

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    good luck, I give you alot of credit using that stuff.

I dont know if its the same for all but my friend was close in your size and he took it by itself and made some awesome gains

Thread Information