turbolag87 is offline Associate Member

need some advice guys

Well im on my 3rd injection and so far i have seen and noticed MASSIVE gains on my

Dbol 35mg ED
    Deca 400mg /week
    Test 500mg /week
    Femera for the Anti E's

Now my brother injected me today with the usual 1mil of deca/1mil of test, but this time when he jabbed me with the 25gauge it hurt alot. It was burning the whole time and i started to sweat and feel dizzy to a point of fainting. Now, Is this normal? i mean i know im scared of needles, but it came to the point that i told him to pull out cause i thought i was going to pass out. The prior injection (delt again but left side) was simple painless and smooth. What i want to know is, did he hit a nerve? vein? thanks guys.

P.S

Ive gone from 188 to 206 in 2 weeks with no water retention , but if i have to put up with this dizziness and pain from the injections, im simply going to stop the cycle.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i take it he didnt aspirate ? if not make sure u do everytime u inject. u probably injected into a vein.

btw 188 to 206 is all water weight from the dbol , but its all good.

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Have you ever had problems with needles in the past? Fear of needles is a semi common occurance. If you have had say a bad experiance/ trauma as a child.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87

P.S

Ive gone from 188 to 206 in 2 weeks with no water retention

Bro, the PRO'S don't even get those kinds of lean mass gains.

It's water.........

~SC~

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Bro, the PRO'S don't even get those kinds of lean mass gains.

It's water.........

~SC~
    I know you wanna be straight up, but c'mon, let the guy enjoy his high self- esteem for a while. He'll find out soon enough.

I say that so others logging on don't think you could possibly gain 18 lbs. of muscle in 14 days. That's steering people in a false direction.

~SC~

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I say that so others logging on don't think you could possibly gain 18 lbs. of muscle in 14 days. That's steering people in a false direction.

~SC~
    i know, sometimes the truth hurts

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    i know, sometimes the truth hurts
    truth hurts but u gotta find out sometime....why mislead anyone

well i guess it could be all water, but from looking at myself i can still see all my abs and other defenitions as i did before i started teh dbol . but ya you guys are prob right, its all water. Now to the needle part. Yes ive always been petrified of needles as a kid, just the thought of them being in me made me very anxious and sweaty, but never to the point of me wanting to faint. If it is all in my head, you guys have any tips on how to overcome this?

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i take it he didnt aspirate ? if not make sure u do everytime u inject. u probably injected into a vein.

btw 188 to 206 is all water weight from the dbol, but its all good.

aspirate, sorry guys im a noob when it comes to AS, do you mean breathe deeply?

Yes yes i know, its probrably all water

Bro, didn't mean to diss you in any way/shape/form about the weight gain.

You probably distribute water evenly throughout the body, which is good because you won't have that bloated NEMO look!

~SC~

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    to aspirate is to pull back on the plunger once the pin is in your body. If you see blood, you hit a vein; pull out and try again. No blood, you're good to go.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I second that no muscle gain on that 2 weeks! It may be a big mental boost but you may come crashing down post.. That is what is to be expected gaining naturally in 1 yr solid training & diet ect..Unless your close to reaching your genetic potential. All water and I would suggest you monitor your b/p be safe.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    aspirate, sorry guys im a noob when it comes to AS, do you mean breathe deeply?
    Jab, and before you inject, pull back on the plunger to pull a vaccuum in the syringe. You should see a little bubble. That isn't air (assuming you purged the air out before jabbing!) that is vaccuum, and when you release the plunger it will go back in a bit and the vaccuum bubble will disappear. That little bubble tells you that you were sucking hard with the rig and if you were in a vein, you would have seen blood. If that happens, just pull out and stick it again. You don't have to worry about changing pins cause it was in you but if you are a freak about jabbing with a sharp pin you could change it.

I hope you are using proper technique start to finish. Did you read the excellent articles on injection technique on the home page of this site? I am just a bit concerned. You gotta do this right if you want to minimize your chances of a mishap and keep the unpleasantness down.
    Last edited by The Baron; 12-12-2004 at 10:51 AM. Reason: forgot to close quote

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I second that no muscle gain on that 2 weeks! It may be a big mental boost but you may come crashing down post.. That is what is to be expected gaining naturally in 1 yr solid training & diet ect..Unless your close to reaching your genetic potential. All water and I would suggest you monitor your b/p be safe.

IVe been working out off and on for 7 yrs so I am pretty big naturaly. Like I said i was 188 before with 13% b/f with a height of 5'10. Now, I dont know if its my OLD muscles growing back, because this is the first time ive been back at the gym in about 2yrs or so. I will monitor my B/p tommorow and see how it is . Thanks for the help bud

Thread Information