Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

1st cycle results

Hey guys, haven't put up any updates but i thought i let you know what's been happening so far. I'm currently in week 9 of a 12 week enthanate cycle, and i'm up 25 pounds. I started at 200ibs. I ran some d-bol for the first 4 weeks, starting with 30 mg for the first week and then bumped it to 35 mg for 2 weeks and then finally 40 mg for the last week. I know i probably should have kept the dosages more consistent but i just wanted to see how my body would react to it and so far i haven't really had any sides except for maybe some high blood pressure. I gained about 15 pounds in the first two weeks(mostly water) and my bench went up 35 pounds. I have noticed that once the test kicked in, the strength gains weren't as drastic as it was while on the d-bol but i'm gaining more quality muscle. I actually lost some water weight after i quit the d-bol(about 5 pounds). I'm also running 10 mg/day of nolvadex and for some reason its seems to be keeping the bloat off. I can honestly say that I have become more vascular over these 9 weeks than ever before which is the opposite of what should be happening. Could it possibly have something to do with my genetics? Is it possible that 10 mg/day of nolva is keeping the water weight off me or am i just holding it where i can 't see it. Anyways, planning to run clomid two weeks after my last shot 300/100/50 method with 20 mg of nolva. So hopefully I'll keep most of it.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds good bro, keep it up

just curious wut r ur stats?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    everything sounds pretty good. I dont know why u are getting more vascular, but hey dont complain. When I ran test-E I was bloated as ****. good luck on tha rest of ur cycle.

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    Test E did about the same thing to me. Gained 20 pounds and my veins were poppin out all over the place...no whater weight, but I was on l-dex as well as nolva. Keep it up bro.

i'm 6'1" 225

bf%?age?

about 12% 20 in under a month(i know.... i know)

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I notice alot of people on juice tend to get more vascular i dont think its anything out of the ordinary

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I notice alot of people on juice tend to get more vascular i dont think its anything out of the ordinary
    u'll get more vascular when ur bf% goes down as well. shlt im on eq right now and its craaazzy!

thats awesome bro, im really glad to see that your enjoying the results of your cycle. Is this your first cycle? My results are looking alot like yours, im using for my first cycle Prop/Winny on a 15 week cycle. only on week 8 of prop but let me tell you what!!! im up 14-16 lbs. (depends on the day and how much water i drink) and ive got veins exploding everywhere. my bodyfat is starting to go down while im gaining solid muscle. You and i are pretty similar looking in stats, except i have like 9-10% bf. Im 6' and weigh 207lbs. Well i thought id run that by, good luck to ya!!

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Grats on the gains man. Hope youve got you PCT homework done. This being your first cycle and all keep us updated!

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    Test is the best !!!

Thread Information