Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member

Painful tendon...Ideas???

Anyone got any tips for painful tendons (in arm) - I'm already taking Var with my Prop......not sure weather to just stop working my arms for a week or so....or just pile on through? I've got a little Deca & Eq, but I'm right near the end of my cycle (2-3 weeeks left) so thats not much use.............

Anyone got any ideas?? It's messing with my lifting!

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Hi,

I would just inject 200mg right away if I were you. Just nice to start the PCT cos that would be about 3 weeks away before you start anyway. Is it your shoulders or elbows?

Two weeks ago, I lifted pretty hard and heavy and my shoulders (rotator cuff) started to feel really sore, can't even lift up my arms without feeling sore. I put a plaster (Salonpas), don't know where you are and don't know if they have these brands there but it is just a medicated plaster which you paste on the stop, for those old asian men and women with painful joints. It works. The next day, the pain is all gone. Guess those rubs like counterpain or bengay in the states should work too.

I think the problem is that AAS blocks cortisone/cortisol(which is the correct term?). Therefore, it reduces the ability to shrink any inflammation. That's why my slipped disc at L5-S1 keeps coming back recently, maybe because the body cannot reduce the swelling nerve by itself as effectively as before.

Good luck, rest the arm and try to use lighter weights, with dumbells. Noticed that barbells really screw up my shoulders if I don't pay attention to form.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I would just inject 200mg
    Thanks mr Z - but is one shot of Deca gonna do anything?? I doubt it.....anyone?

Thread Information