Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Don't it just make ya wanna cry?

Aight guys how many of you can relate?
    You get your vials and your pills and your other stuff together planning your cycle, and go to reach for one of you vials, it suddenly slips from your hand and falls to the floor only to shatter and all of your gear just went with it??? So you hoover over it like a 2 year old that just droped his glass of cool aid sobbing over you just wasted a whole 1 CC of "da good" stuff. ??? come on how many of you have done this?
    Myself, just did it today, and cried like a baby!!!!! Don't even know if I will be able to recover... snif snif

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    my buddy had a 200mg vail of Deca in his pocket. he was paying for something at wal-mart and when he went to pull out his money, the vail came out of his pocket, and smashed on the floor, he tried to play it off and picked it up. he got a bunch of curious looks.....

Hmm that was stupid on his part.. carryin around a vial to Wal Mart? That is asking for trouble. Hell I was just going to unpak my stuff to get it ready.. It has happened before on a winny vial before, with me, but man that was some sust.. test.. valueable stuff man.. okay maybe I am just over reacting? LOL.. I guess it happens to the best of us or the worst of us I should say???

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    damn that sucks. that happened to me when 2 of my ultragan eq vials broke in the mail

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    I (luckily) have only dropped rather large quantities of tabs b-4. Thank G_D no Vials yet.

I don't think I picked up all those dbol tabs, w/ in the next weeks my baby boy cat "Foster" gained like 4 pounds and is now almost 20 pounds total.

He's a AR Junkie like his father!!

Maybe I should drop Some clomid around the house so his nutz will be ok and he can still pimp it!

J/K

that sucks guys!

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    I feel for ya bro. I dropped an amp of sus before. Then comes the hard part, do I use a pin and suck as much as possible off the floor??? Come on I know ya'll have thought about it...

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    LOL........i had an amp of primoteston shatter in my hand as i tried to 'pop-it'. i made the mistake of not scoring it with a file first---good thing i only paid ~$5 for it

as for vials in the mail........i had a domestic send me a parcel once and when i got my key out of the box and went to the locker.......half the box was yellow/red and had the funky smell of reforvit......

can you believe they sent that to me.......i sat on the package for two weeks before opening it!! but yea.......that does suck!

Unity66

gymnut4u is offline Member
    ok ,my turn this will make you all cry ,I was unloading a box of ----good stuff so to say and seting it all out on the table ,my x girls cat jumped up on the table when I had my back turned and knocked a 50 ml bottel of vet winn off of the table and it broke , I realy wanted to kill the little shit !!!!!!!!!!! lol ..

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I withdrew 3cc 600mg of deca and in the process of changing the pin pushed all of it into the sink. Needless to say I was pissed and very sad. Not to mention it makes you feel like a complete idiot.

That would've been one dead cat. damn now I don't feel bad..
    but don't it just wanna make ya cry????
    Yeah snipper, that thought crossed my mind, and other's about now how will I get this off the floor and into my body? But gave it up, and said, oh well, maybe I will preload my needles from now on...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i had some primo in my suitecase and when i got home i went to open it up and 8 amps of my precious schering primo where done for!god damn it!

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Hey boyz.... Got something useful for ya... Don't U just hate it when wou try to open you amp of sust, winny, primo (or whatever) and the shit just breaks in you hand? --- Well not any more... Now U can elimante the risk with the AMP Opener
    check it out:

http://www.androusa.com/terumo.htm

senor_gato is offline Junior Member
    Dropped a 10ml of cyp but didn't feel that bad since it was a bruce lee product.

Originally posted by senor_gato
    Dropped a 10ml of cyp but didn't feel that bad since it was a bruce lee product.
    I don't get it?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by sniper105
    I feel for ya bro. I dropped an amp of sus before. Then comes the hard part, do I use a pin and suck as much as possible off the floor??? Come on I know ya'll have thought about it...

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30

I don't get it?
    hahahahaha

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    guys... im a complete clusterfuck with an amp in my hand and iv dropped them dozens of times. NEVER had one break though!

why?

i ALWAYS store and use my amps in a room with a carpet on the floor! The little buggers just bounce (like my heart EVERY time!!) but they dont break!

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    been lucky so far knock on wood

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    my x girls cat jumped up on the table when I had my back turned and knocked a 50 ml bottel of vet winn off of the table and it broke , I realy wanted to kill the little shit !!!!!!!!!!! lol .. [/B]
    Accidents happen, especially if you duct tape it to the driveway and run it over. I'm sure they (cats) have some measure of protein, that's why they are the other white meat!!

Of course I'm sure Dr Evil would tell us all that "we do not gnaw on our kitty"

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I don't have any gear to drop but I could just imagine. Must be like dropping a fine imported brew x1000. That sucks bro.

-g

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    broke one in my hands (wraped in a kleenex) attemting to snap the top off the amp. sucked, good thing it wasn't my last one.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    if i did that, i would seriously cry, i would be out of some bank, but i WILL NEVER DROP THAT....at least i hope so.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by sniper105
    Yup thought about it, not for long though. My floor isn't always the cleanest. I remember the first time and I was having trouble getting the deca up after already having put the sust in the syringe. So I'm just a pulling back on the stopper and sucking up deca when I didn't realize it but the deca and the sust was a little more than 3ml together. So I accidently pulled the damn stopper out and lost half of the good stuff on the floor. I look down and though suck it up? But it wasn't worth an infection. So my first was half the real dose at like 1.7 ml. Talk about hurt....

Thread Information