Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chevy44 is offline Member
    i have gone to mexico to buy gear 3 times (each time was just to get enough for myself and a friend). and each time i go it scares the **** out of me. but there are a couple of things i always do
    1. do not wear clothes that make you look big, no jewelry, dress down.
    2. go to a vet where they actually work on animals. i havefound my best source to be some hole in the wall vet where the doc is really down to earth and actually is an animal doctor. all of his gear is legit cuz he need s to use it in his practice.
    3. have a couple of beers enjoy the food and shop a little, its going to look a lil suspicious when you spend an hour in mexico and come back empty handed.
    4. after you strap the gear in your crack, practice walking.
    5. take someone that speaks the language ( i am that person) it makes things go smoother, and you can negotiate prices even more.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

listen up

Dude. Granero, Alzanes, I more than know what you are talkng about, nuff said. First, don't post things like names and things on public boards. Second, I can tell a cabbie took you there and you saw great prices. But what you don't know is MAJOR cop connections. Better make sure your purchase doesn't go too high, or have cops rounding you up after you walk out of the store. No licence! Look on the wall. No licence means they are in in just for cash, which they'll get legally or illegally. Believe me slick, you think you found a hookup but you may be getting set up. I know Granero en calle segunda. Exactly what you're talking about. They'll sell to you ten times and then watch out. Always watch your back. Always. And never think you know TJ. That's when you get popped. And by the way, the guy in the place you're talking about, the "pharmacist" who has a big scar down the side of his face is a long time acquaintance of mine. Be careful and don't post names or specifics on a public board. Especially with this one you mentioned as you may get someone hurt. I know, everything has always gone smooth everytime. Just please keep an open mind an listen to people who have been down there longer than you kid. Watch out. Always watch out, especially with a known cop sting like the "hookup" you mentioned. When you go there, go with a cabbie or make sure your purchase doesn't go too high or you'll get stung.

chevy44 is offline Member
    no thats not the name and the guy has a license..... its hanging on the wall i read it every time i go. but i do know of the guy you speak of. the first time i went some guy came up to my friend and i and asked," what do you need? winstrol deca ? what?" so we went with him and he took us to this "Vet" that had all the goods and it looked legit but the guy was really shady and his prices were thru the roof so i walked around and found this vet where the guy has real gear and a book that you can choose from, but there are certain things that make me trust this fellow, like the fact that he was hesitant to sell me the stuff at first then, after some persuading, i fronted him half the money (i know this was just asking for him to screw me) and he left and came back with the gear in a little black bag... but i understand what you are saying

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Mealticket, thats a realy expensive way to go to jail buddy. you think the border patrol is that dumb? You dont think they have thought of that already, and probably all the other Ideas you have and will think of, especially after 9/11?

Gotta agree with STAYHUNGRY completely ALWAYS WATCH YOUR BACK. Once you let your guard down you will get fkt. Dont trust anyone period, especially when dealing with illegal schit. That is just common sense!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    trust me, the cops arent out to get the gringos i mean look at all the old tymers that go to mexico for medicines, food, liquior, candies, etc. you just have to be smart man, my first time i got busted after that i learned REAL QUICK, but in my opinion mexican gear is not as great as underground gear or human grade gear is best

ssooddaa2000 is offline New Member
    hey amigos,

I am from Hermosillo, Mexico, and all that you said from the town border it is right, at least for Nogales.

I visit Nogales each time that i am going to Phoenix for shopping or visit parents and it is really scare to see all that people walking around asking for money or a fast-job. Just say "No, gracias".

Be carefull.
    [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information