Thread: right nipple?

statuZ is offline Banned

right nipple?

Yo i just ended a d-bol only cycle (i was taking fake tesosterone and equipose) and during hte d-bol i didnt take my ancilleries, and now my right nipple keeps getting worse and worse even though im in pct now and taking nolvadex and clomid and ****! There is a bump underneath it and its sensitive to the touch. will it ever go away? or stop hurting thanks

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    bump the nolva way up, if you haven't already. As for it going away, I think thats on a personal basis. Some will respond well to nolva and some wont as good.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    bump the nolva way up, if you haven't already. As for it going away, I think thats on a personal basis. Some will respond well to nolva and some wont as good.
    is there anythign i can take that would be more drastic than nolvadex ? like femara or something? I want to nail this beast away.

seanw is offline Banned
    Do the Nolva at 80mg a day. Arimidex may help as well

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Do the Nolva at 80mg a day. Arimidex may help as well
    how long brother?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    80mg of nolva. Bump up your clomid as well to get your natural test production back as fast as possible. The bump shouldnt get any bigger once your testosterone is back and your estrogen levels are back to normal. As for it going away some people say it can some people say you have to get surgery. Is the bump south of your nipple or is it underneath your nipple? When i say underneath i mean if you were to rip your nipple off would it be there or is it south as in if you were looking at a mirror it would be lower than your nipple?

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    how long brother?
    Until your problem presides

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    80mg of nolva. Bump up your clomid as well to get your natural test production back as fast as possible. The bump shouldnt get any bigger once your testosterone is back and your estrogen levels are back to normal. As for it going away some people say it can some people say you have to get surgery. Is the bump south of your nipple or is it underneath your nipple? When i say underneath i mean if you were to rip your nipple off would it be there or is it south as in if you were looking at a mirror it would be lower than your nipple?
    it would be right there if i were to rip it off!! check your pms!

seanw is offline Banned
    till it goes away. Otherwise go to the doc and tell him you have been on Prohormones. This happened to a friend of mine who used dbol for the first time, this was his fifth cycle. The doc prescribrd Arimidex and it cleared it up pretty quickly.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    till it goes away. Otherwise go to the doc and tell him you have been on Prohormones. This happened to a friend of mine who used dbol for the first time, this was his fifth cycle. The doc prescribrd Arimidex and it cleared it up pretty quickly.
    good idea, i know my doctor (personally) and he knows i juiced it and im about to go in for an appt so he can take blood tests and see how im recovering, i might want to mention to him that i have a slight case of gyno and maybe he can help me by writing me a perscription.

yeah i would deff. mention to him

Thread Information