geoneo is offline Associate Member

Painful inject from high BA

Hope this hasn't been post before is so I am sorry. I think this can help some:

from "Dealing with high BA" on CJM
    Dealing with high BA content
    I thought this was an interesting read for anyone suffering from painful injections related to BA content.
    This was originally posted by Goliath at the AA board.

Reducing Pain From Injections
    Many people complain of pain when they shoot IP's (International Pharmaceuticals) testosterone products, Sustanon made by varying companies and Denkall's Test-400. Below are techniques that will take care of any painful oil injectables that you may have:

Buy some Sesame, Soybean, Safflower (whatever kind of oil you like) oil from the store. Take one of your old 10ml bottles (we all keep'em around) and sterilize it using 91% isopropyl alcohol or 99% if you can find it... Meijer carries 99%. Pull the aluminum seal off the bottle and throw it away and pull the stopper out (keep it). Sterilize a small bowl using the alcohol and then put enough alcohol in the bowl so that you can immerse the bottle and stopper in it... leave it sit for at least 15 minutes. Take out the bottle and rubber stopper and let them air dry. Once the bottle is dry, fill it with sesame oil... you can use a filtered syringe if you want but I've never found that necessary, especially if you use a syringe to just take the oil off the top of the bottle. Now place the bottle in the good ol' microwave and nuke it for 2 minutes on high. Leave it sit until it cools and then place the rubber stopper back in the bottle.

Next time you go to inject, for each cc of gear you withdraw in to the syringe, withdraw 1/2cc of regular oil. That's a good starting point and should do the trick for ya... if not, increase 1/4cc until you're comfortable. If you have a severe reaction to BA, you may need to go cc for cc.

There's also another trick concerning BA. If you have some bacteriostatic water or sterile water sittin' around try this.

If you're shooting 2cc's of an oil injectable, withdraw your 2cc of whatever oil inject you're using and then withdraw 1cc of the water. Put that in the fridge and let it sit overnight. Next day, tilt the needle up and shoot out the water. This removes much BA because BA is more attracted to water than it is oil! Might wanna try that also.

Both techniques work well

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    To make things even easier, many places sell sterilized oil for cheap, eliminating the process of sterilizing vials and microwaving oils.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by geoneo
    If you're shooting 2cc's of an oil injectable, withdraw your 2cc of whatever oil inject you're using and then withdraw 1cc of the water. Put that in the fridge and let it sit overnight. Next day, tilt the needle up and shoot out the water. This removes much BA because BA is more attracted to water than it is oil! Might wanna try that also.
    But if the hormone is dissolved in the alcohol, won't removing the alcohol with water also remove some of the test? Seems like it would be better to evaporate the alcohol in a controlled manner. Still it is an interesting technique if it works.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting - one of the major reasons I homebrew now - so I control the BA amount and it is cheaper but it is a good read

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    anyone have any success with the bac. water method at the bottom? would like to try if it works.

oxymed is offline Junior Member
    I always bake painful gear in the oven at 225F for 30 min. this seems to take away all of the pain.....make sure to put a pin through the stopper to vent the vial or it will explode.

Mrbaseball is offline Junior Member
    Just cut it with grapeseed oil or something similiar.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymed
    I always bake painful gear in the oven at 225F for 30 min. this seems to take away all of the pain.....make sure to put a pin through the stopper to vent the vial or it will explode.
    Sounds nice. But won't that take away the gear too? Anyone know anything about that? Especially guys who make the stuff?

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    Ok, I'm going to do an expieriment. I have a couple vials of BD prop sitting around. I'm going to mark the vial where the level of gear is, then bake it for a while. If the bakeing thing is true then the lvl should change.

For Tbone1975. When evaporating a liquid only the liquid will evaporate. What ever crap that was in the liquid to begin with will still be in the vial. If you were you take saltwater and put it in a pot on the stove. After all the water evaporats out, you'd be left with a pot full of salt and all the other crap that was in the water.

oxymed is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    Sounds nice. But won't that take away the gear too? Anyone know anything about that? Especially guys who make the stuff?
    no it dosent remove the gear.

Thread Information