TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member

EQ / Dbol and Propecia

If i where to do

600mgs Test E (300mgs 2x per week)
    600mgs EQ (300mgs 2x per week)
    40 mgs Dbol (ED)

for 12 to 14 weeks would there be a problem with taking propecia with the Dbol and the EQ?

Realy my question is Will propecia have a bad effect with the dbol and EQ like it would with deca ?

Im planning my next cycle ,it wont be for another 6 weeks . But im asking because i just came off a test/deca cycle a month ago . I also just got a persription for propecia yesterday and have been told to hold off on taking it for a while because of the deca in my last cycle. Is it true that i should hold off with the propecia for a while ? And also how will propecia react with the EQ and Dbol?

Thanks

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Im pretty sure propecia wouldnt hurt...but it also wouldnt be effective against either of those. I know eq takes a different route for hairloss than say test does. So maybe dutasteride would be your best bet to block both receptors.

Quote Originally Posted by TomsTwinTowers
    If i where to do

600mgs Test E (300mgs 2x per week)
    600mgs EQ (300mgs 2x per week)
    40 mgs Dbol (ED)

for 12 to 14 weeks would there be a problem with taking propecia with the Dbol and the EQ?

Realy my question is Will propecia have a bad effect with the dbol and EQ like it would with deca ?

Im planning my next cycle ,it wont be for another 6 weeks . But im asking because i just came off a test/deca cycle a month ago . I also just got a persription for propecia yesterday and have been told to hold off on taking it for a while because of the deca in my last cycle. Is it true that i should hold off with the propecia for a while ? And also how will propecia react with the EQ and Dbol?

Thanks

ANyone got any info?

Thanks

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't think it would affect your gains. It never affeted my gains but i only did a test only cycle and a test/deca cycle.

Im not worried about the propecia hurting my gains, Im worried about the the EQ and/or the Dbol haveing a bad effect on my hair. People have said that you should not take Deca while on the propecia because the combo will cause more hair loss. I wonder about there being a problem with the combo of the EQ and/or Dbol like the deca/propecia problem.There will be test in the cycle also.

Anyone out there do a stack of EQ and or dbol while on propecia ?

Thanks

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    It wouldn't have an effect....it just wouldnt help you much.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    It wouldn't have an effect....it just wouldnt help you much.

Why? Because of the EQ and Dbol . I have read that it works with test.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    So maybe dutasteride would be your best bet to block both receptors
    No finasteride & dutasteride dont block any receptors, they inhibit an enzyme called 5AR (of which there are 2 types - fansteride blocks 5AR type II & dutasteride blocks both type I & type II)

Eq is converted to DHB (by 5AR) neither of which are too bad on the hair
    Deca '' ''' ''' to DHN which is less harsh than Deca itself on the hair - hence the idea that deca + finasteride (or dutasteride) is worse than deca without - but I dont think its alot worse.
    Finast / dutast will have very little effect on Dbol mediated hairloss
    '' ''' '''' will help protect against test (DHT) mediated hairloss very effectively

So.....overall I'd say finasteride will definately reduce trhe risk of hairloss on your proposed cycle (dutasteride would be an even safer bet)

Thread Information