bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

Red face everyone please read, need help!!

ok im posting this in here cause nobody seems to be giving me a straight answer in the ar lounge(post title is my dilema) so here it goes... this is a long topic to describe so just bare with me here.......
    ok im almost 21 (in march)im 5'10 i weigh 210lbs right now and im currently on cycle number 3 of sust 600 mg/week 1-13, eq 500 mg/week 1-12 and winny 50mg/ed week 9-15..... anyway my girlfriend obviously doent like the fact that im on this stuff so we made an agreement last year that id stop when we were ready to settle down and get married/have kids. so approximately when im 24/25, also keep in mind shes older than me so for her its 25/26. but....... today she gave me another route i can take but im a little frightened on the outcome of the situation....... we were talking about our future together (saving money to buy a house/have kids etc..) anyway she suggested that maybe i should work out naturally after this cycle so that we can save some extra cash and ensure proper health for when we have children, and begin to cycle after all that stuff is done. ill be approximately 26/27 by then... im thinkin of going for it butt im in a little mixed up right now cause ive had certain goals i wanted to achieve at a younger age. so what do you guys/ladies think i should do?????

continue juicing till im ready to get married/have kids then stop for good(on taking juice not working out)
    or
    stop now and continue working out naturally until im 26/27 and then continue juicing it...?
    thanks a lot and your opinion is greatly appreciated..

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I always say if you set a goal reach it i mean how much extra money are you going to save?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    That's really a personal question. Depends what is where on your list of priorities. You shouldn't ask us for an answer to this one, you should just do what you think is best for your life.

Have you thought about going on HRT and getting your insurance to pay for it?

Then its medically supervised/provided (which should satisfy your g/f's moral/ethical concerns) and its cheaper (which should satisfy your g/f's financial concerns).

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    put your priorities first, whether it be her and a family or your fitness goals.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Have you thought about going on HRT and getting your insurance to pay for it?

Then its medically supervised/provided (which should satisfy your g/f's moral/ethical concerns) and its cheaper (which should satisfy your g/f's financial concerns).
    Could someone @ his age get HRT?

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    put your priorities first, whether it be her and a family or your fitness goals.
    agreed

Yes....if your endogenous test levels are low enough. And, I've already told someone a dirty little trick for getting them into the range that most doc's will write a 'script for.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    "Yes....if your endogenous test levels are low enough. And, I've already told someone a dirty little trick for getting them into the range that most doc's will write a 'script for."

hooker can u im me on that??

c5529 is offline Member
    Go with your heart. No one here can answer that question for you.....if it makes you feel any better many of us (myself included) have faced the exact same question. You are in a great situation - you've found a girl with whom you want to spend your life and you have acquired the bodybuilding "bug" that everyone on this site has been fortunate enough to discover.....consider yourself very lucky -- You can't go wrong with your decision.. Hope this helps......Best of luck Bro. Keep us posted on what you do......

I agree...I'd give up anything to spend the rest of my life with the girl for me...

Thread Information