Thread: deca question

LD_18 is offline Associate Member

deca question

my friends just got off a 5 week cycle of deca 300 and all of them said that they have no symptoms of "deca dick" so my question is, if i were to go on that same cycle do yall think that i'd prolly not run into that prob either...and about how long does it last if it does happen?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt risk it bro why not add some test in there. think about getting deca dick bro! is it worth the chance? i know its not for me.

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    my friends just got off a 5 week cycle of deca 300 and all of them said that they have no symptoms of "deca dick" so my question is, if i were to go on that same cycle do yall think that i'd prolly not run into that prob either...and about how long does it last if it does happen?
    5 week deca cycle one word RESEARCH!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    5 weeks bro? A bit short. Run it 10 weeks with test enth along side with it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why do you want to run it without test? Like others have said five weeks isn't long enough for deca .

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i was just asking because i'm a college kid and aint gotta alotta money to be spending, plus like i said my friends ran the same 5 week cycle of 600 mg a week (2ml) and thier results were good. i just manily wanted to find out bout the side effect i mentioned..."deca dick" (how likely am i to get it if they didn't, and if i did, how long would it last?)

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I was horny as hell when i was on deca but after a few weeks after i stopped i was shut down hard. And it lasted for like 8 months

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    deca starts to kick in about 4-5 weeks so its pointless and u'll gain water wieght but shrink right down when ur done.

if u dont have the money to do a cycle then dont do one, hold off and do it right.

how long would it last?? wouldnt a day b long enough? especially in college!

Thread Information