rylly41 is offline Associate Member

Passed out from new injection need help!!

today i decided to go with a quad injection. my friend has been raving about how great they were so i thought, what the hell. I had a 3 cc shot, Enth and Deca . ABout half way in, i felt like something was wrong so i pulled it out. next thing i remember, its 20 mins later, im laying on the floor and i have a huge welt over my eye from where i fell. I aspirated before i shot and there wasnt and blood. what the **** happened? im really flippin out. it shoulda worked fine. This is my 8th shot. any advice?

t-money is offline Member
    Sounds like an anxiety attack. Did anything happen before you passed out? Were you aware of nervousness, sweating, shaking...? My very first shot ever I thought I was going out too, just remeber to take deep, even breaths and try to relax.

At least you pulled out before passing out. Lying on the floor with a needle in you leg would not be an ideal situation.

T

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a quad shot the other day where i aspirated and there was only air that came up. But as i was injecting (HCG ) it was not going in as fast. It seemed like there was a problem so i pulled it out and had a gusher of blood. Quad shots are great but if you inject to far into the middle of your thigh you will run into veins. Look at spot injections for the correct place.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Sounds like an anxiety attack. Did anything happen before you passed out? Were you aware of nervousness, sweating, shaking...? My very first shot ever I thought I was going out too, just remeber to take deep, even breaths and try to relax.

At least you pulled out before passing out. Lying on the floor with a needle in you leg would not be an ideal situation.

T
    He probably injected his gear into his vein and thats what caused him to pass out not an axiety attack.

am i gonna be alright?

LOL...I think so bro. You are still alive. What size pin did you use? Unless you have fat or very large quads, a 1" pin is fine for quad shots.

You will be okay. Just be careful.

T

1.5 inches

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Eh, I used a 1.5 all the way into my left quad and I'm just fine. I like to shoot as deep as possible. I usually get a little blood on the way out but that's just on the way out. Learn your body bro

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like he hit a vein most people pass out or go into a coughing fit. 1.5 in pins are way to long. I use a 5/8" 25 ga and never go more than 2ml in the same spot. And if you are wondering my quads are 32.5 inches around. Be safe there are a lot of nerves and veins in the quads.

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Eh, I used a 1.5 all the way into my left quad and I'm just fine. I like to shoot as deep as possible. I usually get a little blood on the way out but that's just on the way out. Learn your body bro
    I use 1.5" on quads also. I usually leave about 1cm out. Every BODY is different and you gotta figure out what works and what doesn't. I also think it is best to shoot as deep as safely possible, personally.

T

thanks guys, nothing like that had ever happened before, i literally felt like i was dying. good to know ill be alright

It was likely an anxiety attack. If you are fine now, you will be fine even if you did inject into a vein.

During my first cycle I nearly passed out from a delt shot when I saw blood rush into the needle. I immediately began to panic. When I started getting light headed and dizzy as a result, I attributed the nauseated experience to shooting into a vein, which made the whole event even worse (passed out). Needless to say, I was fine and my own anxiety caused the ****ty experience, not the vein.

dprayvd is offline Junior Member

aaaaa

aaaaa
    Last edited by dprayvd; 08-24-2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: aaaaa

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Try the shoulders bro, ive never had a prob with quads or shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by dprayvd
    It's called a Vagal Response. Unusual stressors can cause them (like a pin in the thigh). Have seen many in th ER do this after injections or IV starts (even the drug-seeking junkies with years of injection experience). As was said before, just be calm and breathe.
    Exactly. Correct. The good old vagal response. Even if you don't have any pain or nrevousness, your system shuts down as a defensive mechanism.

T

Bruno247 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Exactly. Correct. The good old vagal response. Even if you don't have any pain or nrevousness, your system shuts down as a defensive mechanism.

T
    I'll second that - I have a reflex that kicks in after 50 seconds. I have to warn them about it when I get blood tests, coz I look perfectly OK until the time limit is passed and then - wham! - I go dead white and the world starts flashing before my eyes and if they don't pull out at once there is a crash...

When I was a kid my doctor had to give me an IV adrenalin injection once and the reflex kicked in and he thought "God, I've killed him, the parents are in the next room, how do I tell them?" (adrenalin is pretty **** dangerous). Poor man only remembered about my reflex afterwards.

I get the response after about 60 seconds. I must clear the needle and pull out or I am passing out for sure. Always been like that. Kinda sucks when I have to hit more than 1cc of gear...

T

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    I love that feeling! I passed out the first time I ever did a shot, maybe it was because the PIN was 20G. I will never do that again. 25's here on out. Remember to aspirate to avoid vein injecting.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    thats pretty crzy bro, glad your OK!

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    it happens bro, i remember one time i was doing a glute shot and i done it little to close to the crack and i felt something jerk and my left leg went numb , i immediatly started sweating refusly bad, then felt like i was gonna pass out, i guess i hit my spinal corn or something, it sucks i know how ya feel, be carefull bro!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dprayvd
    It's called a Vagal Response. Unusual stressors can cause them (like a pin in the thigh). Have seen many in th ER do this after injections or IV starts (even the drug-seeking junkies with years of injection experience). As was said before, just be calm and breathe.

Sounds about right...

--------------------
    On topic.. providing the poster was experimenting with shooting in an area for the first time...i believe it would've been safer to shoot less.3cc As a 1st time in said area is a tad much.It would've been smarter to start at 1cc to assess his tolerance 1st..then work up to 3cc.

Thread Information