topher is offline Banned

deca sides and tribulous

my last string of cycles have consisted of drugs such as cyp,enth,anadrol ,and tren these highly androgenic steroids gave me acne. i have cleared things up with acutane and i am apprehensive of using these drugs again i was thinking would deca be a goog alternative. also i discontinued use of those androgens 2 weeks ago and started deca right after should i worry about talking clomid or trib or will the deca kick in fast enough not to worry about it?i weigh 245 and my deca dose is 500mils a week.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    if you dropped everything and are now running deca only, it will be very hard for the trib and clomid to bring your test levels. Not that they won't evetually come back, it will just be a while. Instead of completely dropping the test, Maybe you should continue with the test and drop the drol and tren , as those are very harsh on the skin.Plus recovery wont be as hard.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure why you would worry about taking Clomid (a PCT drug) while you are still running gear. PCT- Post Cycle Therapy is used after a cycle is complete to bring back your natural testosterone production. Deca will shut down your natrual test so it would be absolutely pointless to use clomid to try to get your nat. test going again if you are going to be using something (in the case deca) that is going to shut it down. Secondly Deca by itself is not a good idea. Take it from me..It is a mistake.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes deca alone is not the greatest idea

topher is offline Banned
    why is using deca by its self not as good idea? and how long does deca take to kick

Latimus is offline Banned
    deca is a ****ty steroid ....good for joints, but thats about it....and the test suppression and lower libidio are terrible......you were on some really strong roids so just doing deca would have a hard time keeping those gains.....maybe test, eq, dbol .....tren is what is doing the most damage to you.....especially if you have it bad on your back.....

another thing you might want to do is drop the orals....cram the milk thistle......get your live values back to normal and really hit the accutane hard......then it wont come back......forget the deca only bro

topher is offline Banned
    whats the best thing for me to run for low acne sides and decent gains if deca alone is not the answer what if threw in some eq in the mix?

topher is offline Banned
    does milk thistle make u break out when u first start taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by topher
    whats the best thing for me to run for low acne sides and decent gains if deca alone is not the answer what if threw in some eq in the mix?
    Testosterone needs to be in every cycle. If you want decent gains you can try a low dose testosterone say like 250mg/wk and some anavar perhaps at 30mg ed. Eat like a horse and get plenty of sleep. Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by topher
    does milk thistle make u break out when u first start taking it?
    No its a supplement and doesnt effect your sebaceous glands.

topher is offline Banned
    would 300mil of cyp and 250 of deca a week b a safe idea? i apperciate the advise guys.

topher is offline Banned
    i would do anavar but its too expensive for me right now

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca gave me bad acne... might have to do with the manufacturer... what brand names have you been using???

Thread Information