yeahlang is offline New Member

Deltoid Bruise Wont go away

At about mid october I tried steroids for the first time. Me and my friend were giving each other 1ml injections of t-400 in the deltoids. After the first injection i noticed a bruise in my right arm so the next week I took the shot in my left arm. Now im left with two bruises on both my shoulders that dont seem to be fading. I dont know what to do. I stopped the injections right after seeing this reaction. My friend did not suffer any bruising from the shots. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me. Im starting to think steroids have scarred me for life...literally.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    see a doctor if the bruises are really bothering you... t400 is very strong and i have know people to not be able to handle the injections in their ass's.. so im sure that bruises on the delts isnt far from normal.. but like i said if you worried and the bruises have been there for long time go to a doctor..

yeahlang is offline New Member
    i went once and they looked at em and said they dont look infected but i didnt tell em it was from an injection. I think it might be the oil based steroid under my skin which hasnt been absorbed. Im gonna take your advice and see a doctor in a few days. they dont really bother me but they look so stupid. In the gym im embarrassed to wear tank tops because it looks so obvious that they're from steroid injections. I'll take a few pics of the bruises later but for now here's a few pics of me.
    Last edited by yeahlang; 04-12-2007 at 10:52 AM.

Thread Information