Thread: dumb ass newbie

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

dumb ass newbie

Well guys, I thought I did my homework and understood everything before undergoing my first cycle. I am on a TEst e cycle of 500mg a week. I inject twice a week and take 20mg of novla, .25 of anastrozol. I have made some very decent gains I started at (6'2, 202, 10%) I am in week 8 of a 10 week cycle and I am at (222, 12%) But my dumb ass didnt account for wastage each time I inject and only ordered 2 bottles of 10cc/250mg test e. I am going to have to end my cycle early before the end of week 9. I thought I would share my stupidity with you all. PEace

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Well guys, I thought I did my homework and understood everything before undergoing my first cycle. I am on a TEst e cycle of 500mg a week. I inject twice a week and take 20mg of novla, .25 of anastrozol. I have made some very decent gains I started at (6'2, 202, 10%) I am in week 8 of a 10 week cycle and I am at (222, 12%) But my dumb ass didnt account for wastage each time I inject and only ordered 2 bottles of 10cc/250mg test e. I am going to have to end my cycle early before the end of week 9. I thought I would share my stupidity with you all. PEace

HAHAH I did the same thing on my very first cycle. But I will promise you that you will not forget about that 1/10cc each time you inject.

later bro.

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    Man that sucks, but now i will remember that when i finally do my first.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    that sucks bro, but you live and learn..

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    You can't get more? 9 weeks is kinda short, no?

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    WHAT ARE YOU WASTING????????????? I DONT UNDERSTAND, 2 10CC'S/250 @ 500mgs per week should have addes up to be enough!!!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    WHAT ARE YOU WASTING????????????? I DONT UNDERSTAND, 2 10CC'S/250 @ 500mgs per week should have addes up to be enough!!!
    Exactly. If you are loosing that much gear then, either your injection technique is bad or your bottles/vials are underfilled. For instance, when you're moving the gear to the top of the needle before an injection, are you letting too much of it run out?

I get human grade gear from a pharmacy (made by the large Pharmaceutical companies), they are never underfilled. I think they overfill enough to compensate for the small amount that remains in the needled after each injection (which is not much).

Well, at least now you know...buy an extra bottle next time.

My problem is that I like to slightly over fill than under fill the syringe, which was a real problem during my first cycle--cutting short.

Now that I homebrew it isn't a problem.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

must be underfilled

the bottles must have been underfilled. Ohh well, live and learn

Thread Information