Thread: reports on DNP

john004 is offline Associate Member

reports on DNP

I was woundering what kind of results people are getting from DNP and what dosages and for how long. Im gonna start a dnp cycle soon, any feedback would be appriciated.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

,i too would like to know this,since i heard diet isn;t a factor with DNP

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    check out the educational threads. there's a good one on dnp in there.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    OK doc or anyone else reading this, I read the entire post in educational threads. Few questions:
    1)Is the fat loss sustainable? For example, when you get off DNP , how clean does your diet have to be to not blow up again (generally)?
    2)Would it be worth it to take DNP for just two weeks?
    3)The post suggests a few different diets, i.e. 50% carbs, 35 pro, 15 fat. Know any bars offhand that fit this diet? I was thinking maybe only Met-Rx bars....
    4)How advanced an AS user should one be b4 considering DNP in your opinion?

Gilster is offline Member
    Bro I have done 2 DNP cycles and I am in the second day of my third. I really think that you need to do a little more research on it before you try it. It is a very dangerou drug. IMO you need to know a lot more than just the doses before you try it. I researched it for almost a year before I tried it.

Now your questions. Yes, the losses are as sustainable as any other fat loss. Your diet needs to be as clean as any other fat loss diet.

I have done crystal DNP for 7 days, 2 different times at 400mg/d. I just wanted to die on the 7th day each time. 2 weeks on at this dose would be pure HELL on earth for you. I am going to try to go 21 days at 200mg/d along with t-3, and arimidex in there. I continue to use ECA as well wth it as it can help with the cravings. Also take as many anti-oxidants as you can they will minimize the sides. Glycerin helps also.

DNP is for people who are more advanced in knowledge not so much as experienced with DNP. You really need to know your shit before you try it. It is the single most dangerous drug we can use in this life IMO. THe most important side to remember is DEATH. If you do not do it right you can DIE. If you do not get enough carbs, you can DIE. If you drink alcohol while on it you can DIE.

I would NEVER reccomend DNP to anyone ever. I would not want to have it on my concience if something went wrong and it is just too damn dangerous and the most horrible feeling you will ever feel.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've said it many time but, I would never touch that stuff myself and I do a lot of crazy stupid shit.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i am with you ron! i wouldn't touch that shit at all. i would rather take clen or t3. dnp can kiss my ass! lol

Big J

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, your only 19. DNP isn't the type of shit you would take. There are a lot of other thingst o try first. Like ECA's and Clenbuterol .

DNP is not a subsititute for being lazy. You must have your diet and cardio in check. Do a search for "DNP" and you'll see how serious that shit is!!!

wildcat is offline New Member
    I've done two cycles of DNP and can officially say that it's the stupidest thing that I have ever done in my life.

Sure, I lost a shitload of fat. But the affects were not worth it.... Especially the risk of my entire life!

The second time that I was on... I was doing 400mg per day. I was at a club with one of my friends (I was not and NEVER drank on DNP)... we were dancing around. I had eaten a 12-inch subway sandwich before going, so I had a decent amount of food in me, but about 2 hours into the night... i blacked out and passed out on the floor. Just before they called 911, my friends were able to revive me. I convinced them that I didn't need to go to hospital because I didn't want to tell doctors that I was eating Rat poison to lose weight. Anyways... It's lethal shit and there's no wonder why it was outlawed for human consumption 80 years ago!

Stick to the ECA/CLEN /CARDIO/DIET stack... It's far more effective and safe!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Gilster, your heart must be about ready to explode. Needless to say your probably near combustion by the second week of the cycle, your crazy, but hey I like that. Thanks for posting your experience, I'm with ron, I will stick to clen , t-3, eca for now, chickensh--t. But hey if I ever decide to cross the line I could come calling on ya. Peace

berry is offline Associate Member
    i carnt understand why people go for most dangerous stuff thinkings its thes best,people need aducation f g morans

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JP1570
    OK doc or anyone else reading this, I read the entire post in educational threads. Few questions:
    1)Is the fat loss sustainable? For example, when you get off DNP , how clean does your diet have to be to not blow up again (generally)?
    2)Would it be worth it to take DNP for just two weeks?
    3)The post suggests a few different diets, i.e. 50% carbs, 35 pro, 15 fat. Know any bars offhand that fit this diet? I was thinking maybe only Met-Rx bars....
    4)How advanced an AS user should one be b4 considering DNP in your opinion?
    1. once you lose fat, you can't expect to keep it off if you eat like shit. your body will be a reflection of what you do to it. just like when you make gains on juice, if you come off and don't workout, you're gonna eventually look like.....

it's not like the rebound from taking t3 though. your metabolism doesn't slow down and give you a fat rebound after the dnp cycle is finished.

2. yes

3. don't know any off the top of my head.

4. i used dnp before ever considering AS.

Thread Information