Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone ever heard of Blasterone?

Ya know the old gym talk... My buddy keeps talking about some type of gear that was around alone time ago, but has recently reserfaced. Its suppose to be the best thing out there. He keeps telling me that he can't wait until it comes out. Have any you heard of this or is it some type of myth?
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 12-13-2004 at 09:46 AM.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I thought blasterone was some type of PH?? Ill try to find something on it and post a link

Cool thanks bro, Its supposidly some new great drug that is only dosed once a week, and you only need like 400mg's... Remember this is "GYM TALK:
    Thanks for checking bro

Iowa is offline Banned
    found this. And all for just $129.99
    Blasterone -19-Nor-1,4-Androliene-3-one-17-ol. The newest, most effective legal hormone. Blasterone is a cross of the hormone Boldenone ( Equipoise ) and the hormone Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca Durabolin ). Blasterone is 5 times more anabolic and 10 times more absorbable than Anavar yet Blasterone is 100% legal. Blasterone's beta-cyclodextrin formula gives you 100% absorption. Simply spray Blasterone underneath your tongue 3 to 4 times a day and be prepared to grow. This new and exciting product is the new wave of the millennium for all athletes as well as non-athletes. Blasterone should not be cycled for more than 12 weeks at a time then followed by a 6 week rest cycle. GONAD-ATROPIN is recommended to bring the male endocrine system back to its perfect balance.

Do u have an infomation link.. NOT A SOURCE LINK? I want to print that out and show my buddy. Thanks

Iowa is offline Banned
    check your PM

Thanks, Has anyone ever heard of a Real Blasterone? Not a pro-hormome? Even if its Bold and Deca , like this suggests?
    Supposidly, Arnold and all those guys used it in the 70's and then they stopped making it.
    I'm dying to know if this really is an actual drug.
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 12-13-2004 at 09:45 AM.

shorty2big is offline Member
    there was a chemical named basteron a while ago. What the real cehmical make-up was I don't remember. I was having this conversation a while ago with an old friend. He knew what was in it. And yes, I heard that it is being made again. Whether all this is true or not, I dont know.
    S2B

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    first ive heard of it but, it sounds really interesting anyone know any properties about the drug? Is it a combo of EQ and Deca or is it a drug in itself that its allegedly better than the two combined? I'm Lookin forward to findin out if this drug will resurface!

TY, if you hear anything I'd love to know more. Thanks

Thread Information