d[-_-]b is offline New Member

Exclamation Im A Beginner...little Help

hey whats up people....ive been thinkin about takin steriods or doin something because i want to bulk up and increase my strength..but i dont have the equipment to work out, and there are no local gyms or anything...

BASICLY:...im justy looking for a way to get bigger, and gain strength...im not trying to get all into it injecting myself 14 times a day, taking 30 different kinds of pills, or becoming mr.universe.....i just want to get a little bigger in muscle mass....i know i should search before asking questions, but i dont want to be fooled by false advertising and bull**** testimonies...can someone let me know what i should be doing, or where i can find and buy what i need?

wHy DriNk aNd driVe...wHile u CaN SmoKe aNd Fly

Aboot is offline Banned
    Order some equipment. Steriods will do nothing for you without the ability to workout and a solid base of lifting/diet behind you.

If I may ask, how old are you?

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Order some equipment. Steriods will do nothing for you without the ability to workout and a solid base of lifting/diet behind you.

If I may ask, how old are you?
    Exactly!

order equipment....not enough space..or that much time.....anyone know anything that might work?....forget steroids ...any natural alternatives?

18 btw

t-money is offline Member
    Good 'ol push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups. Get your diet dialed in also. Where are you where there are NO weights...Antarctica?

T

t-money is offline Member
    18 years old is WAY too young to be considering AAS use. Especially since you have ZERO weights.

T

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Good 'ol push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups. Get your diet dialed in also. Where are you where there are NO weights...Antarctica?

T
    im sure theres big ice boulders there that you can bench??

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    You dont need space for dumbells / push ups / chin ups / crunches............
    do them, sort out your diet & you'll grow like a weed.......

lol...well there are gyms...just not interested in them..i like workin out at home, but all i have is a couple dumbells...

if u guys r gunna recomend workin out...what kinda (cheap) equipment do u recomend?...im trying to build my chest a lil more and my dumbells rnt gunna help at all

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya if you can get dumbells you can help yourself out someone ... they dont take up much space .. and you can also do dips, pushups, running, and other stuff to help..

what u guys recommend for a diet?

low carbs-high protien?....orrrr????

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d[-_-]b
    what u guys recommend for a diet?

low carbs-high protien?....orrrr????
    I would recommend checking the diet forum and doing the work yourself. As you said in your first post "I know I should search"...you're right now just do it.

bmwrob is offline Member
    18 btw
    His profile says that he is 25 years old..... Lying about age?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    His profile says that he is 25 years old..... Lying about age?
    Great. ANother liar.

eport is offline Associate Member

protein

i would say alot i mean alot has too do with diet if you want to get bigger i would get a meal plan and stick to it. for supplements i would go with whey protein amino acids, glutamine and also creatine. i would do at least 1g of protein per lb of body wieght

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member
    lol...well there are gyms...just not interested in them..i like workin out at home, but all i have is a couple dumbells...

if u guys r gunna recomend workin out...what kinda (cheap) equipment do u recomend?...im trying to build my chest a lil more and my dumbells rnt gunna help at all
    There is no other way to get bigger/muscular than working out and Diet. You may want to try to eat you body weight in grams of protein with a good amount of carbs (Not sugar carbs) to gain weight. also try Creatine it may help you look a little bigger. Like everyone else said "push-ups, pull-ups, dips," and maybe try curling some cinderblocks or something.

If I were you I wouldn't even think about a AAS until you have a good few years of serious lifting under your belt.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no alternitive to the gym. Join a gym, get some personal traininig and buy some whey protien.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    I think I can help you out.... You say you don't like going to the gym, but you wanna put on some mass.... Magic beans buddy! Thats what you need to succeed... Ask santa to bring you a weight set... I'm sure your parents would support something like that.

funny how he stopped posting to replys because of the accusations of him being a lier. Bro do some research and figure this stuff on your own. Its really not that hard. just go to the top of the screen to the right and click the search button, then type what you wanna know, and BAM!!!! all these nice threads dealing with the topic YOU wanna know. Technology is amazing isnt it 25,18 year old?

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dropteeth
    im sure theres big ice boulders there that you can bench??
    lol

Thread Information