BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

Confused.....help

Im confused about Enanthate i read about it and get told that its a long acting test and is easier than say Sus to maintain levels in your bloodstream why then do people tell me to inject every third day thats almost as much as sus? Im taking it for my second cycle so i would like to hear all of your comments.....

Thanx

seanw is offline Banned
    The bro's will tell you its so that your test levels are maintained more evenly. Personally I think once a week is ok from my expereince.

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    first of all your friends prob dont know how to inject sust correctly...... mon and fri is good for test e.....

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    When using long lasting esters, your blood levels will stay relatively constant by injecting once per week, once a steady blood concentration level has been reached.

A general rule of thumb when using long lasting esters of testosterone , deca , EQ is:
    Weekly doses of less than 400mg can be taken in one injection. Weekly doses greater than or equal to 400mg should be taken in 2 or more injections.

Semi-weekly injections (monday/thrusday) is what most people do when running a weekly dose of 400mg or more of enanthate .

BEAR101 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input...
    How many mg is 1 ml/cc of test e... i plan to be taking 4 cc's a week

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR101
    thanks for the input...
    How many mg is 1 ml/cc of test e... i plan to be taking 4 cc's a week
    Depends on the stregth of the test you have. It is written on the bottle, its usually 200mg or 250mg. That means that 1 cc contains that amount of gear i.e 1cc of 200mg will have 200mg in it.

Thread Information