Justarting is offline Associate Member

No tren sides mean not enough calories????

Hey guys i've been on legit (buddy has been getting sweet gains) tren acetate for about 3/4 weeks so far, and haven't noticed very much in terms of sides or gains at all, not much strenght gains and NO night sweats to speak of. The only noticeable effect has been the agression so far, but other than that i Dont notice asnything, I was wondering if this could be attributed to my lack of calories consumed on this cycle, im only getting about 1800 cals at 175 pounds in an attempt to cut... Im very unimpressed with tren, would you suggest i up the calroeis and see waht happens?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u should consider ur self lucky with no sides but no gains has to b from not enough food! r u taking tren alone??

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    if you aren't experienceing gains, then yes it must be your diet and/or training. Lack of sides does not necessarily mean insufficient calories.

Jackman is offline Banned
    if your not getting sides or growing are you sure its real and how much are you taking

75 mg per day, im sure its real... I think it might be that i was getting VERY little carbs, perhaps only 70 a day with like 40 of those coming from post workout, sooooo it might be that, i tried a high carb day yesterday, and i was sweating like a pig and looking vascular.... think i should just keep the cals up? I dont want to get fat, but is that even possible on tren , when you are just eating lots of CLEAN food?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Food makes you change, not gear.

To keep fat off, rely on cardio not gear.

When gear is the focus, you run into issues as we see here.

~SC~

thanks guys, all thoughts appreciated. I sometimes forget the most basic things swole.

Thread Information