phwSSJ is offline Banned

AS vs. SMOKING & DRINKING

Hey Bros,

I'm sure even if done correctly, AS will still harm your body,

you guys think it does equal, less, more overall dammage to the body than smoking and drinking?

Dont tell me it depends, Im not stupid I know a lot of factors come into play, I'm just asking in general, whats yalls take?

statuZ is offline Banned
    juicing for me is probably better than what i use to do. I would take shots of 151 then pop pain killers!!! That was probably one of the dumbest things i use to do, and i did it quite often. hopeffuly the juice is better. i think as long as u run your milk thistle, hawthrone berry, and ancilleries you should be fine and it is healthier than drinking and smoking. Thats what i think~!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Hey Bros,

I'm sure even if done correctly, AS will still harm your body,

you guys think it does equal, less, more overall dammage to the body than smoking and drinking?

Dont tell me it depends, Im not stupid I know a lot of factors come into play, I'm just asking in general, whats yalls take?
    The two can't really be compared as they have completely different actions in the body. There is a safe way to do steroids (thru blood monitoring and tests) which still is not a 100% gauruntee against a negative reaction. But there is no safe way to smoke and drink. I guess the only thing you could compare is the liver damage from steroids vs. alcohol, in which I have heard acohol is usually worse in the longrun

Jackman is offline Banned
    theres no safe way to drink?

meat is offline Associate Member
    statistic wise smoking and drinking has caused more deaths ,health related problems and for (drinking) roid..... imean (alchohol rage) than steroids can even come close to

gya321 is offline Member
    steroids have definetly got to be the safest. Smoking is horrible and does nothing good for you. Alcohol is supposed to be good for you if you have a drink once in a while, not getting sloshed daily. Whatever the facts are at least steroids improve the quality of life for many people.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    theres no safe way to drink?
    Well I'm not sure. I guess there are dumb ways and smart ways?

im gonna say smoking and drinking are way worse for the body. AAS can be safe ( to an extent) if monitored correctly by knowing how much to take and what you take and also seing a doctor for bloodwork before the cycle, during the cycle and after the cycle. NEVER EVER COMBINE AAS WITH EITHER SMOKING OR DRINKING IMO though. Being in college i see kids doing it all the time and it really sucks to see because they have no idea what the hell is going on inside their body. I mean i love to drink as much as a lot of ppl do around this board but once i went on my first cycle i went strict as hell. DIET strict, NO DRINKing either. I mean it sucks but its not worth to put that crap in my body in together. Im just gonna wait after PCT and by that time my tolerance is gonna be like an infant. 4 to the floor. ill be a cheap date for myself!! HAHA!!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    thanks for the input Bros!

ace ventura is offline Member
    I quit smoking (sigarettes) 10 months ago after five years of moderat smoking. I did it mostly because I want to optimize my workouts (life quality). I haven't seen alcohol in about 2,5 years by the same reason, and because I think drinking has way too many "side effects". Seriously, it's not worth the fun. I guess alcohol is the most deadly **** on world basis. I don't know about AAS though.. I guess it's more like smoking? You may get cancer, you may not. But I do believe that AAS can bring more good than bad compared to alcohol, tobacco etc. even though there are health risks.

I think it's hard to conclude in general.

Alcohol is only said to be good for the heart when it comes to people over ... 50? I think.. don't remember exactly, but point is it isn't proven that it has a positive effect on younger people.

"Sorry for my bad english!"

Thread Information