Thread: D-Bol vs. Drol

dieseL atC is offline Member

D-Bol vs. Drol

What do you guys perfer and why? Trying to get some input to help with planning an upcoming cycle.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    drol - biggest gains @50-100mg ( when i did it, i did it old school, tapered up and down ) and felt like sh1t those 4 weeks. d-bol - love the way i feel and in a better mood like test can make you feel, gains were nice at 40mg per day and still got some back pumps though (only negative effect for me).

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Drol... a lot better in my opinion, amazing pumps, great increase in strength and mass with no sides worth complaining about except a little hair loss.
    I find d-bol is nothing but sides for me and the benefits definitly didn't outweigh the sides. I had a lot more hair loss on it, I was bloated all to hell, puffy face, severe kidney pain, nausea.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    dbol ......makes me feel good....less sides

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol gives me no real sides, a little hair loss maybe, good lean gains, slight bloating, increased hunger, sense of well being, better sleep...

Drol kills my appetite, makes me bigger faster, I lose alot more mass in the end though, feel like crap most of the time (lethargic, etc), more acne, more strength

on a scale from 1-5, 5 being best I give Dbol a 4 and Drol a 3 over all, I just end up with a lot more mass from Dbol at the end of the day although you start off with more using Drol its quickly pissed away. if you're a power lifter I'd use Drol, other wise go Dbol

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You are going to get mixed reviews so in the end you need to try them both (in seperate cycles) and see what works best for you.

I got stronger/bigger on 50mg dbol than I did on 150mg drol. Also the drol took my appetite so my gains were minimal.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Dbol .. well, all the reason are posted, so, god luck.

Thread Information