TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member

Animal Power D-bol

Has anyone tried the AP D-bol yet? If so how did you like it?
    I have tried the QV but didnt realy like it. I also can get the Denkall D-bol but have not heard to many good things about it lately. I can also get reforivit.

These are the only typs of D-bol i can get.

How is the AP D-BOL ?

Thanks

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TomsTwinTowers
    Has anyone tried the AP D-bol yet? If so how did you like it?
    I have tried the QV but didnt realy like it. I also can get the Denkall D-bol but have not heard to many good things about it lately. I can also get reforivit.

These are the only typs of D-bol i can get.

How is the AP D-BOL ?

Thanks
    Dont know too much about AP, but I havent heard anything bad about them. Theyre fairly new.
    I personally like the QV dbol , but I HATED the reforvit. Never tried the Denkall either. Naps are my first choice.

theleg is offline New Member
    I have used Denkall 10mg, little blue's on my last cycle with test and sust, and they worked graet for me. when I finished my 4 weeks of the dbol , I was up20 lbs.. it was a 12 week total cycle, still have all the gains..never tried AP..my friend has though, I will askhim and post back..

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Russian dblol i have gotten the best results. Reforvit-b (Liquid dbol ) i kept the most gains.

Incharge is offline Junior Member

d-bol

ive been taking the nutri-vet 50 mg ones they are kick ass actually went from 192 to 205 in a week only thing is they give me bad headaches i guess thats how you can tell they are real huh? they look crazy too they are pink but they are actually like the size of a dime almost!

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Incharge
    ive been taking the nutri-vet 50 mg ones they are kick ass actually went from 192 to 205 in a week only thing is they give me bad headaches i guess thats how you can tell they are real huh? they look crazy too they are pink but they are actually like the size of a dime almost!

the size of a dime ??????

I did the QV dbols , they are about the size of a childs asperin. When i did the QV d-bol i was also on test E @700mgs week and Deca @ 600mgs a week. I just didnt like the gains from the d-bol. maybe i was just expecting to much. My only other experiances with oral gear was earlier this year, it was a test e / Deca and QV Anadrol , I also was not impressed with there anadrol. Also in 1988 i did a Test E and and SYNTEX anadrol 50's stack. This was the only time i feld the orals worked. Me and my partner called the Syntex anadrol 50's "The Miracal workers".My partner used to take them like they where a handfull of M&M's . My bench was increasing every week. The SYNTEX Anadrol 50's i think where human grade, so i guess there is a differance between Vet and human and not just in price. I dont think SYNTEX is around anymore. Because of the price i will stick the vet gear.

Peace

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I along with many others here like the British Dragon dbol . They have a quality, consistant, product that is well known and widely used. I got good results from it, but as for the AP dbol... never used.

Incharge is offline Junior Member

d-bol

they are not exactly the size of a dime but they are pretty big and they def work well. they also make drol and winny tabs that are 50mgs. syntex still makes drol but they are under a new name now i think??? the qv drol was i think hit or miss with each batch i had guys that would complain of lower back pain and huge gains and then also heard of guys saying it was garbage...

Thread Information