kickit is offline New Member

What is your FAVORITE brand out of MEXICO?

just curious to see from peoples personal experience, if they were to use a mexican pharmacy what would it be...QV, Tornel, ect...
    thanks guys

needle is offline Senior Member
    Qv ,Tornel, and Pet Pharma only for certain drugs!

bmwrob is offline Member
    I like QV and Brovel. Had good results with both.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    I like QV and Brovel. Had good results with both.
    ditto here. Doing them right now too.

fudgemik is offline Associate Member
    had good results with qv and lots of safety features on bottle!!!!!!!!!!hard to get burned.....

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    QV is the best mexican product i think

Incharge is offline Junior Member

nutri-vet

i think nutri-vet is by far! first off had there gear tested well the suspension and the tren so far, the tren was supposed to be 100mgs and it tested at 140mgs per cc then had the suspension tested (oil based) and it also was supposed to be 100mgs and it tested at 127mgs per cc. they are a legit company (not ug) with products that are good here are just some of them below. you will start to hear more when there website is up jan 1st...
    nv oil based suspension 100mg
    nv oil based winny 50mg
    nv prop 100mg
    nv cyp 200mg
    nv deca 200mg (tested at 209)
    nv 50mg winny tabs
    nv 50mg drol tabs
    nv 50mg d-bol tabs
    nv tren 100mg

Newport is offline New Member

Mexican Products

I just finished a SYD Cyp. and EQ cycle. No complaints, it seemed as well dosed as European test.

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member
    I had took a qv cycle great results but soem people say that qv is going to **** is this true????havent took it in about 8 month about to get back on...

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    None of the above.
    UG, or Human grade.. spend the money its worth it.

i think as far as qv goes theres just way to many counterfits out there and it doesnt make since about them underdosing there gear but from recent tests they are for sure. no offense jdawg50 but spending the money on human grade isnt worth it to me ive talked to many pros and believe it or not they actually take what they can get there hands on which 99% of the time is mexican gear or atleast the ones ive talked to use qv/brovel/fortdodge/nutrivet/tornel/ ect ect they will agree that some of the companies listed are underdosed they just take more of it. one was telling me he actually take 3000mgs of cyp a week and it is a mexican companies cyp. ive also seen one take a bottle of t-400 a week = 4000mgs test one week for 8 weeks there was days he couldnt train because he would get sick from it but thats what there taking. the only thing that seperates them from us is the amount of gh and slin they take and how they eat and train and sleep, its not always the gear.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    None taken, but if you know the right people its not that much more bro.
    I only do UG, and human grade for GH.

QV is the best oils for mexico, which still doesn't say much.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    QV all the way

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    well I see that Incharge is basically advertising for his boy Nutri-vet in an oh so quiet way...but know that nutri-vet has yet to be confirmed as a real lab by the mexican government so you can say it is mexi gear all you want but it is just another ug lab with good prices. However, I don't find tren being over-dosed by 40% to be a good thing as people can get undesired side effects because they don't know the actual amount they are taking....anyway, if I were to say legit mex gear, i'd go qv. They've got a pretty respectable line with all their tabs now...

And honestly, I have never run into fake gear, ever. I think people's perception of gear being fake usually has to do with them not training/dieting/sleeping for ****. I seriously think that finding fake gear is way over-rated and worried about too much.

im running qv prop and winny for my cycle and i find it to be great. the only thing is that the prop is a little underdosed, other than that i highly recommend it for a mexican brand.

Big Lo is offline New Member
    QV is good because you can check the batch number on the web, but I like brovel a lot too. Most people know more about QV too so its easier to handle and deal with. But it boils down to personal prefference.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    well I see that Incharge is basically advertising for his boy Nutri-vet in an oh so quiet way...but know that nutri-vet has yet to be confirmed as a real lab by the mexican government so you can say it is mexi gear all you want but it is just another ug lab with good prices. However, I don't find tren being over-dosed by 40% to be a good thing as people can get undesired side effects because they don't know the actual amount they are taking....anyway, if I were to say legit mex gear, i'd go qv. They've got a pretty respectable line with all their tabs now...

And honestly, I have never run into fake gear, ever. I think people's perception of gear being fake usually has to do with them not training/dieting/sleeping for ****. I seriously think that finding fake gear is way over-rated and worried about too much.
    amen

kickit is offline New Member
    yea, i go with QV almost all the time, especially if the price is right

Iowa is offline Banned
    If I was forced to go Mexican, I would go QV.
    Brovel=crap
    Tornel=crap
    Loeffler=crap

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    qv for sure

agreed, iowa you said it correctly. now this thread is done and over with

50%natural they are not ug and there website will be up soon, and as far as not ever seeing qv fakes ive seen fake qv cyp the holograms didnt even have any color to them they were pure silver have you ever seen that? i guess im different then you id rather get gear that is more potent than gear that is underdosed. but sure if it came down to the brands you are used to i still wouldnt go with qv i would go with fort dodge.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Incharge
    50%natural they are not ug and there website will be up soon, and as far as not ever seeing qv fakes ive seen fake qv cyp the holograms didnt even have any color to them they were pure silver have you ever seen that? i guess im different then you id rather get gear that is more potent than gear that is underdosed. but sure if it came down to the brands you are used to i still wouldnt go with qv i would go with fort dodge.
    I like over dosed gear too, but what about the gear that passes through your hands to the guy who doesn't know it is overdosed? that's where the overdosing could be a bad thing. It's all about who you know when it comes to fake gear though. I wouldn't trust any gym source as I don't know who is supplying them. Also, just because they have a website doesn't make them mexican. Ive seen american ug companies with websites. I don't care whether or not if they are ug or not but until the mexican government recognizes them they won't be considered a legit mex. company like denkall or qv.

nv

guess you will have to wait and see and dont assume anything passes through my hands because it doesnt i dont do that kind of stuff it is against the law, and im not about to break the law. oh ive seen there certificate to do business in mexico guess you will have to wait and see...

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    imo qv, denkall and lloeffler are the best there

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    QV and tornel used both. however Qv is was underdosed on all my bottles by mabye a cc at the most. Either that or the shat was evaporating

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quality Vet

inkboy is offline New Member
    have some nurti-vet, not bad deca , don't like the dbol . would like to find the qv somewhere...

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Don Julio if thats not available El Patron

WEZUL86 is offline New Member
    I definately like QV more. decent price and lots of saftey features. plus you can look up their lab results.

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickit
    just curious to see from peoples personal experience, if they were to use a mexican pharmacy what would it be...QV, Tornel, ect...
    thanks guys
    MOST DEF. DENKALL IS the BEST VET. GRADE AAS OUT OF MEXICO,THEN Q.V. WOULD DEF.BE NEXT IF NOT NECK AND NECK BUT I THINK DENKALL IS ALOT MORE CLEANER THEN Q.V. AND ESSPECIALLY TORNEL,BROVEL,ABOTT LABS,ANIMAL POWER,ANABOLIC ST.,FORT DODGE WILL BE TRYING IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS OR SO!ALL THOSE OTHER LABS R DIRTY AS **** IT'S MEXICO,MEX. GEAR IS ALWAYS A LAST RESORT,IT'S ONE OF THE POOREST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD HOW SAPHISTICATED OF SCIENCE DO U EXPECT TO COME OUT OF THAT **** HOLE DUDES? , BUT IT'S ALWAYS THERE IF ALL ELSE FAILS WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD JU KNOW JU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!

Thread Information