Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    **** no wonder there is a problem half these little fokers don't have the knowledge to know what they are doing. God only knows they dont use clomid post cycle. **** their hpta must shut down pretty hard. and dammit their diet must suck as well. that why everyone reading this is smart, they came to AR to learn and do it right **** he looks like he doesn't even work out. shoulders so big he couldn't put on his knapsack ahahaha bull****
    you never know it might have been a real little knapsack ...
    I totally agree at least 1/2 of a cycle is pct...I dont know about him
    but I like to know what hormones and chemicals Iam putting in my body...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    K$I$N$G$P$I$N on a side note how many times do u screw up ur username trying to log in everytime? God knows i screw mine up enough and its pretty easy?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    K$I$N$G$P$I$N on a side note how many times do u screw up ur username trying to log in everytime? God knows i screw mine up enough and its pretty easy?
    It's annoying as all hell...PLEASE MODS CHANGE MY NAME TO Kingpin
    the dollar signs throw me off every time...to answer your question probably one in every three times...

-2z- is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wink182
    The propaganda machine rolls on! Anyone who does the homework knows better. I feel smoking is worse on your health, shortness of breath, prone to infections ect. Total crap imo.
    Exactly. The only reason cigarettes aren't attacked by the government is because the industry is so large. There's a lot of money floating through those companies. Tobacco has killed way more than juice. Hell, transfats have killed more people than juice!

Unfortunately, it seems everyone has to attack something to make others think they're doing their job. Steroids are just a popular target right now.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Hey does anyone know the mortality stats of drinking, cigarettes, bad diet, drugs, violent crime, automobile accidents, prescription meds etc.....would be cool to compile a list & see where AS fits in.......

I reckon it'd be something like (descending order)

1. Bad diet........................LEGAL
    2. Cigarettes.....................LEGAL
    3. Drinking.........................LEGAL
    4. Automobile accidents.......LEGAL
    5. Violent crime...............ILLEGAL
    6. Drugs.........................ILLEGAL
    7. Prescription meds............LEGAL
    8. Broken heart..................LEGAL
    99. AS............................ILLEGAL

I bet the top 3 causes of premature death are form legal ( & taxed ) activities...
    Whats the difference between putting saturated fat / smoke / alcohol / AS in your body out of choice..........I say fu<k all except AS is gonna do you way less harm....if any........JMO!

eport is offline Associate Member
    man i hope no one else is using his source i bet he was giving him some vegtable oil.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    if he was my cellmate in prison I'd make him my bitch....he looks like he's
    cycled alot of creatine...

HAHAHA ... good stuff

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    i think he took juice but forgot to workout!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    i think he took juice but forgot to workout!
    no shlt

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I think that kid was just a model for their article.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

agghh

frustration......stupid people should not be alowed to procreate. This kid needs to get bitch slapped.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    Just stupid propaganda, people saying bull**** to scare kids away from roids. That poor bastard should comitt suicide if he looks like that after using for a year? HAHA he looks like shiat. my little sister has bigger arms than that fat bastard
    You know, the more reserved side of me wants to say that this is an inappropriate response... but gd that's good

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the best part of the article....

"..and how his girlfriend admired the rocklike consistency of his biceps"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, look at those things, he looks like he was chiseled out of marble with that muscle shirt on

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Those are shoulders that can barely get a backpack on? lol Maybe he was wearing it to the front trying to get it over his stomach.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Honestly, I can understand the hype, which is what this is, concerning kids using steroids . I'm sure you will all agree that anyone under the age of 21 shouldn't use AS. As apperant none of these boys should have ever taken these products, you guys notice how everyone seems to be introduced to orals first - bad idea there. I do believe there should be control over the substances however for those who are underaged and not those who are older and a little smarter. Everyone wants to be the biggest on the field and a hit with the ladies.....but no one wants to mature first and learn what should and shouldn't be done to make changes to your body and it's performance. Everyone wants it NOW and no one wants to hear that it takes time to build properly. And it's these that take shortcuts at such a young age that ruin it for those of us that wouldn't suffer some of the side effects and acctually benefit, in a healthy way, by their use. Sorry but if you're underage and taking steroids you're a moron.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahahahahhahhhahhahaha.... awww.... that's good, .. what a fag

"...went from a rangy 180 pounds to a hulking 230, with shoulders so big he could barely pull on his backpack in the morning."

A hulking 230 pounds...he could barely put on his backpack...that is hilarious.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    The writer could possibly be 130 lbs 5'3" so the HULKING 230 would make sense to him. On another note I see tons of guys that have no clue how to workout and diet that do gear and look like this f-ing moron. It even gets worse when they get "IMA BADASSS" syndrome with a jacked up body that looks like they have been laying on the couch watching sponge bob square pants for the last 5 years......jeeeeez whats this world coming to.lol When you have people come up to you and tell you that your huge at 200 lbs and they weigh 250-260 on gear they are definately doing something wrong.IMO

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    what a disgusting young man. It just goes to show you that you should never give a mentally unstable person steroids . I've used for well over a year and i've never felt better, much less wanted to kill myself.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    i know kid thats have done deca only, and eat ****ing fast food all day and are more jakced than that kid, the only weight that that that kid has lifted would be his his happy meal from mcdonalds, in which case he overtrained cause he maxed out everyday! jk

Hehehehehehehe.. This is so funny.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I think we should all just stick to creatine oh wait that causes kidney disease dosent it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information