Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    JustWait05's Avatar
    JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Clova Land
    Posts
    111

    Question thigh injections...

    i usually have somone else inject me becuase i shake alot when i get ready to do it im not scared to its just when ever i get ready to do it i shake and im going to have to inject myself today by myself in the thigh cuz i shake even more when i turn around so i need to know all there is to know real quick about thigh injections n where to do it. i have 3 cc's to shoot up

  2. #2
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    i usually have somone else inject me becuase i shake alot when i get ready to do it im not scared to its just when ever i get ready to do it i shake and im going to have to inject myself today by myself in the thigh cuz i shake even more when i turn around so i need to know all there is to know real quick about thigh injections n where to do it. i have 3 cc's to shoot up
    Thats hard to understand w/o punctuation, but go to www.spotinjections.com

  3. #3
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    I wouldn't put 3 cc in you quad bro thats alot of oil. If you gonna put 3 cc anywhere it should be in your glute.

  4. #4
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    Let your arms dangle realxed at your side - you should shoot on the outer side of the thigh where your palms are
    .......I.......I........I
    ........I.......I......I
    ........I.......I.XXXI
    ........I.......I.XXXI..........< OUTER SIDE OF LEG
    ........I........I....I
    .........I........I..I
    .........I....--..I.I
    ..........I.-....-.I
    ..........I..---...I
    .........I...........I
    .........I...........I
    ..........I.........I
    ..........I.........I
    ...........I.......I
    ...........I.......I

    And dont forget to aspirate !!
    PS spotinjections.com is good for this info

  5. #5
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    Fu<k - that took me so long to draw everyone else had posted the same info while I was creating my masterpiece!!

  6. #6
    Vegas67 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    549
    Split up the injections..3ccs is too much anywhere IMO!

  7. #7
    gya321's Avatar
    gya321 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    DOES IT MATTER..?
    Posts
    953
    I guess everyones different I used to do 3cc in my quads no problem

  8. #8
    Lane Pipe is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    8
    Yea ive had friends do 3 ccs in one leg. But it was human grade so they didnt get too sore. As for myself, i would definitely split up and do 1.5 in each leg. Make sure you do it fast and do not hesitate so you dont have time to shake.

  9. #9
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Fu<k - that took me so long to draw everyone else had posted the same info while I was creating my masterpiece!!
    I noticed...Thought it was pretty neat actually...

  10. #10
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    I guess everyones different I used to do 3cc in my quads no problem
    with no reference to the size of the leg, i would say not to shoot 3 cc in your quad but if you have a big ass leg it won't be a problem.

  11. #11
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Okay, if I don't have all those "X"s and periods and "I"s on my leg, do I just wing it?

  12. #12
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Okay, if I don't have all those "X"s and periods and "I"s on my leg, do I just wing it?

  13. #13
    eport is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    "THE LOU"
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Fu<k - that took me so long to draw everyone else had posted the same info while I was creating my masterpiece!!
    great post bro

  14. #14
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    Okay, if I don't have all those "X"s and periods and "I"s on my leg, do I just wing it?
    You got no Xs or Is????!!!!!

    Man you're a genetic freak - I thought everyone had em.....

  15. #15
    gya321's Avatar
    gya321 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    DOES IT MATTER..?
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    with no reference to the size of the leg, i would say not to shoot 3 cc in your quad but if you have a big ass leg it won't be a problem.
    I definetly agree. Thats the odd part I did this when I had very small legs and no problem. Just split it 1.5 in each leg, that should be fine

  16. #16
    t-money's Avatar
    t-money is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane Pipe
    Yea ive had friends do 3 ccs in one leg. But it was human grade so they didnt get too sore. As for myself, i would definitely split up and do 1.5 in each leg. Make sure you do it fast and do not hesitate so you dont have time to shake.
    If you "do it fast" you WILL be sore and may not walk for a couple of days due to the pain. teh general rule is 30-60 seconds per ml.

    I would not recommend shooting 3cc into your quad at the same time. JMO.

    T

  17. #17
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Let your arms dangle realxed at your side - you should shoot on the outer side of the thigh where your palms are
    .......I.......I........I
    ........I.......I......I
    ........I.......I.XXXI
    ........I.......I.XXXI..........< OUTER SIDE OF LEG
    ........I........I....I
    .........I........I..I
    .........I....--..I.I
    ..........I.-....-.I
    ..........I..---...I
    .........I...........I
    .........I...........I
    ..........I.........I
    ..........I.........I
    ...........I.......I
    ...........I.......I

    And dont forget to aspirate !!
    PS spotinjections.com is good for this info
    Duke that is bad A$$ bro.. Nice post. How long did that take you?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •